VN Ren'Py Completed With Rain Comes the Flood [v1.0] [Stiffman Productions]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Not a bad game, but not being able to open the save/load menus or roll back is stupid. How am I even going to save for when the next update comes out? Fix this ASAP! I'd hate to drop this game kuz there is no menus ...
I found out that once you play through to the end, and then restart, you can then access the roll back and save menu.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Good Morning to everyone

I would like to thank all of you for the positives and the negatives in this community. This is my first game, and I would like to say thank you first. As well, the criticism is a good thing, because it only makes things better for everyone. I would like to say that making a game is fun and enjoying for me, creating the story and making the renders. To put it bluntly, trying to make a story with just dialogue is harder than it is making a story with narrative. I have found that, and I am working on making this better with what has been said. I am not an English major, so there will be mistakes with the writing. I also go too fast when typing and explaining the situations within the story of Liv, Megan, and Des.

The story does have holes in it, which I am making it better understood for the player and reader. This is my baby that I want to build from to make better for all of you and more.

The game is still being re-developed and is being re-made to a point with issues I found, and everyone has found or given feedback on. and I do thank you from the bottom of my heart. Have a great day!
When will 1.0 come here given it's been over 3 weeks since it was released on itch.io?

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
I'm sure I saw somewhere where they said that they'd update the thread to chapter 5 once they released the first version of other new game.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
How do you get an ending where Liv and Desire are a couple?
It seems like whatever choices I make, Desire is either paired with her friend or the girls from the strip club, can't seem to get her with her daughters.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
problem I have with this game is
choices ignore choices
for example, I said no to Libby?I think that was her name was , 2 times and then 3rd time I said yea let's see what happens,
after I accept the 3rd time, the game treats that option like all other options before were positive
things that didn't happen the game says it did.
same thing for Mom for example, things that didn't happen, the game tells me it did.
other things are .. mom and Liv commenting about last night eating each other .. and yet that didn't happen in my playthrough , but they comment about that.
anyway , I tried this game but it doesn't really look .. romantic.. more like ... fuck here fuck there "it's cool we're not in a relationship" but they both love each other but they are not in a relationship..
meh.. kinda ... well at least from my point of view .. that's not romance...
also maybe (possibly) the fact that so far I can't seem to have Liv Megan and Mom together is .. annoying...
possibly because of my choices.
I thought this was a .. romantic VN but it's not really what I was thinking it will be.
it started great with Liv and mom but .. yea..
the relationship that you had built up with mom/daughter seems to be .. forgotten and sis/sis seems to have replaced it..
Not sure if I'll continue to play this game to be honest, overall it's a bit dissapointing ..
Just to be clear I'm not saying the game is bad, I'm saying I didn't enjoyed it that much.
Will still keep an eye on it though maybe something changes in the future and the Des/Liv/Megan relationship happens, though so far I'm not really seeing it.. since Megan has 95% eyes for Liv .
It seems like whatever choices I make, Desire is either paired with her friend or the girls from the strip club, can't seem to get her with her daughters.
Yes, I noticed that too, I'm guessing in the end this VN just wants to be a everyone fucks each other .... which kinda goes against the romance aspect , maybe that's just me.
Also like I mentioned earlier VN treats some choices like you've accepted them,even if you have not..

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Yes, I noticed that too, I'm guessing in the end this VN just wants to be a everyone fucks each other .... which kinda goes against the romance aspect , maybe that's just me.
Also like I mentioned earlier VN treats some choices like you've accepted them,even if you have not..
I agree, I definitely noticed in my first playthrough, where I actively avoided any sex/romance between Liv and Desire, only to have later choices react as though they had been fooling around regularly. Same thing happened on my second playthrough where I was going for a closed family poly-relationship and I would still get responses to choices I actively avoided as if I had opted in.

What I did like was the arc with Megan's lessons with Thea...that was both sexy and sensual, kind of wished we could just get an option for a relationship between Desire, Liv, Megan and Thea who has been in love with Desire since she was a teenager. What I didn't like was no matter what option I picked, it seemed like the stripper kept inserting herself into trying to be with Desire. I specifically avoided any sensual/sexy contact with her during the massage scene, yet later on, the dialogue made it seem like she played with both Liv and Desire. :rolleyes:

Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I agree, I definitely noticed in my first playthrough, where I actively avoided any sex/romance between Liv and Desire, only to have later choices react as though they had been fooling around regularly. Same thing happened on my second playthrough where I was going for a closed family poly-relationship and I would still get responses to choices I actively avoided as if I had opted in.

What I did like was the arc with Megan's lessons with Thea...that was both sexy and sensual, kind of wished we could just get an option for a relationship between Desire, Liv, Megan and Thea who has been in love with Desire since she was a teenager. What I didn't like was no matter what option I picked, it seemed like the stripper kept inserting herself into trying to be with Desire. I specifically avoided any sensual/sexy contact with her during the massage scene, yet later on, the dialogue made it seem like she played with both Liv and Desire. :rolleyes:
Like I said , the way things are at the moment, I reckon this VN is going for a ending "everyone fucks each other"
I mean the fact that the relationship between mom and daughter has been ... mostly ignored since more than half of the VN doesn't really sing to me "romance" also keep in mind that it was advertised as a romance VN and the relationship between the 1st daughter and her mom, yes they've made some progress but after some time , the 1st daughter basically sleeps around only with her sister, the sister admits that she wants the 1st daughter , that she is in love wiith her... so.. yea.. not really for what I came to be honest (based on the overview)
It seems like dev wants to make the 2 sisters a couple and mom witih 1 of her friends another couple either the stripper or the doc, and I'm guessing (this is just speculation) in the end they will all come together and fuck each other...
but... the romance between mom and daughter is gone since mom has been replaced by the other daughter.. and that was my main reason of trying this VN, the romance between 1st daughter and mom...
anyway, it's still a decent towards good VN dont get me wrong but ... yea... as it stands... as far as I'm concerned, the overview is .... deceiving let's say...

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Like I said , the way things are at the moment, I reckon this VN is going for a ending "everyone fucks each other"
I mean the fact that the relationship between mom and daughter has been ... mostly ignored since more than half of the VN doesn't really sing to me "romance" also keep in mind that it was advertised as a romance VN and the relationship between the 1st daughter and her mom, yes they've made some progress but after some time , the 1st daughter basically sleeps around only with her sister, the sister admits that she wants the 1st daughter , that she is in love wiith her... so.. yea.. not really for what I came to be honest (based on the overview)
It seems like dev wants to make the 2 sisters a couple and mom witih 1 of her friends another couple either the stripper or the doc, and I'm guessing (this is just speculation) in the end they will all come together and fuck each other...
but... the romance between mom and daughter is gone since mom has been replaced by the other daughter.. and that was my main reason of trying this VN, the romance between 1st daughter and mom...
anyway, it's still a decent towards good VN dont get me wrong but ... yea... as it stands... as far as I'm concerned, the overview is .... deceiving let's say...
Sadly I have to agree, the romance has been lacking since early on, right before Megan showed up. As soon as she got there, it seemed like anything going on with Desire and Liv was put on hold so Desire could get out there and 'experiment' or have fun with other women. If I wanted to even consider Desire with someone other than her daughters, I wanted to make sure it was with Thea, but we seem to be forced to go to the strip club no matter what, and that leads to more forced interactions with the stripper. I just wished there was an option to tell her we weren't interested in her that way. If she has a problem with her boyfriend, she should try being with another woman instead.

Meanwhile, Megan out of nowhere seems to profess her love for Liv where previously they had fooled around from time to time, but they seemed to just have a sisters with occasional benefits type of relationship. Liv in fact had more chemistry with Desire than she ever had with Megan, who last I checked, had a boyfriend. At the very least, I was glad to reject Libby since that seemed like a 1-way relationship only, where she loved Liv waaaaaay more than Liv felt for her. While she appreciated her as a best friend, she was far more interested and intent on seducing and getting into a romantic relationship with Desire.

Reactions: BTLD

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Yeah a lot of things seemed to be forgotten in the end. Like Desire and Liv - Desire and Megan - That cute cashier that seemed to just disappear.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: guisti

buff

May 29, 2017
That's disappointing. There are tons of VNs where "hot main girl fucks side girl", but "hot main girl seduces her mom" is relatively rare and is what made this particular story sexy and interesting to me. Strange that the developer would walk away from that path halfway through.

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017

thezaner

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
It's been a while, I know...

So let's get down to it...

I read all the comments, and yes... I am in the process of re-creating the romance aspect of Mom and Daughter and creating an alternate ending for that as well. I have also noticed that some of the images I forgot, or in some cases overlooked the bad lines in the faces of part V. With that being said, I am now uploading part V here.

Also, the new game is being released on Patreon and Subscribestar tomorrow as a beta-ish - It has taken me 3 months to program and render. I am really sorry for the wait here. I have also created a small mini-game for the new game, which... If you didn't know... That is free on itch.

this new game has a huge changelog. And I have updated some of the renders for WRCTF - but for the most part of this game, I am working on getting the new renders set and will be running them probably this weekend and maybe have a finished release in September.

The new game will also be released on itch this weekend, without hesitation. I will release it here in about a month. By then stage 2 of it will be half done. Secrets of the Family is quite huge and a big undertaking since it is more complicated by navigations, quests, mini-games, and having multiple things to do around the house... Lots to do :)

If you haven't played the whole game yet, It will be upped as soon as the slow servers receive them. Thanks!

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
It's been a while, I know...

So let's get down to it...

I read all the comments, and yes... I am in the process of re-creating the romance aspect of Mom and Daughter and creating an alternate ending for that as well. I have also noticed that some of the images I forgot, or in some cases overlooked the bad lines in the faces of part V. With that being said, I am now uploading part V here.

Also, the new game is being released on Patreon and Subscribestar tomorrow as a beta-ish - It has taken me 3 months to program and render. I am really sorry for the wait here. I have also created a small mini-game for the new game, which... If you didn't know... That is free on itch.

this new game has a huge changelog. And I have updated some of the renders for WRCTF - but for the most part of this game, I am working on getting the new renders set and will be running them probably this weekend and maybe have a finished release in September.

The new game will also be released on itch this weekend, without hesitation. I will release it here in about a month. By then stage 2 of it will be half done. Secrets of the Family is quite huge and a big undertaking since it is more complicated by navigations, quests, mini-games, and having multiple things to do around the house... Lots to do :)

If you haven't played the whole game yet, It will be upped as soon as the slow servers receive them. Thanks!
SO grateful you didn't abandon! Looking forward to the new game. Will support

Reactions: SirSloshy
3.70 star(s) 15 Votes