3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

thezaner

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
this is my first VN without male protagonist and I can write it's prety good
icing on the cake the game is 100% over
I love the story graphism and characters
just Ihave 1 question
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you for this share
Liv and Meg use it in their bedroom at night and during the test-out :)

thezaner

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
the whole game is being re-worked and the storyline and the side chicks are going away. The focus is on the main characters m/d/d. As for the new game, yes, it is way more complicated, but definitely worth the wait and time for me and you all. I am nearly complete with "fixing all the bugs" since I now have beta tester who are willing to help and provide input and ideas into these games, just so that the games can be perfect. I appreciate everything you all have given me and supported me.

thezaner

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
I know it's too early for this... But...

So... Once I get the bug out of the game and upload it, I figured I would start the redux of WRCTF. On the side... I am using the same systems for this version, non-grinding and not a sandbox. But a system that will have quests, a gallery, and the same story, but without the mess that I made the first time.
I am shooting for a system that makes sense and contains more of a story and explanations of what will happen. In other words... Slowing it down a lot.
More to come :)

subway1-1-Beauty.png

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
I know the game is finished and being reworked, but...

I read some of the comments before beginning this one but still didn't know what to expect.
I am at the beginning of chapter 3 right now, and I encountered a lot of issues (some that are in family matters too)

-There is a focus that is way too strong on consent and respect for the other in a relationship. 90% of the dialogues are solely focused on that, it doesn't make the story move on, on the contrary, it makes it stale. Imagine a story where all the people talk about is the colour of the sky. I have the same feeling here.
Ok, considering it's a lesbian incestual relationship, I can understand you want these questions to be raised and answered. But all the time?
And also considering the weird relationships everyone has, it seems completely out of character that these questions exist in the first place. And they end up being brushed under the carpet anyway.
To continue with the sky analogy, this is what the story feels like to me:
"Is the sky blue?
-For the 100th time, yes it is, but I want to have sex
-Yes I know, that's why I'm touching myself."

-The flow of the story is not really good:
I never understand what's going on and when, and it gets worse with chapter 3.
When Meg arrives, Des tells Liv to go greet her. When Liv open the door, Des is here (she's actually the one opening the door), the very next moment, Meg asks where Des is and Liv answers she is taking a shower. (and by the end of the day, she is taking another one, how many showers does she take in a day?)
Des explains Liv and Meg will have to share the guestroom.
During the night (I guess it's the night?) Meg asks Liv if Des is asleep. Liv says yes, and then they masturbate on the bed. I was assuming they were in the guest room, but right after, they wake up in Des's bed...

There are a lot of ellipses, but the time they skip is never clear. A little moment later is what? Minutes, hours, days?
Sometimes it feels like it was hours, but the dialogues make it sound like it was days, but it can't be days... So what's going on?

Edit:
I played a little more, and it gets worse.
The strip club/movie night.
That was a heck of an event.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The relationship between Meg and Liv makes no sense. They keep saying they love each other nonstop, say they kissed for years, and suddenly it's an issue and they are unsure about their feeling, even though they keep kissing and telling they love each other. How does that work?
"Tell me you love me and kiss me
-I love you *kiss*
-Holy crap, I think something is wrong, why do I have those feelings? Does she love back?"

Anyway, good luck with your two other games, I'll be following them.

Last edited:

mephis99

Nov 13, 2022
in the 'with rain comes the flood' after version 8.5 its look like the scenes of sex are cut or not completed, how i can have all content?

buff

May 29, 2017
in the 'with rain comes the flood' after version 8.5 its look like the scenes of sex are cut or not completed, how i can have all content?
The games are messy, but the dev _is_ learning. They basically stopped WRCtF where it was and started over with the Redux version, which is in its own thread.

Snowfoxia

Aug 16, 2023
The story is beautiful :)
Maybe I'm too greedy to be with everyone. They all have a special attractive personality.
So many different relationships makes the decision really difficult.

Last edited:
Reactions: guisti
3.70 star(s) 15 Votes