2.90 star(s) 31 Votes

fricknaysh420

Apr 23, 2019
i keep falling through the map when i load my save. I know the unstuck button is there but im doing the quest where i disguise myself as a server for a party. will i be able to get back to the party?

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
Where May is also found testing her swimsuit ?
Yeah. Talk to the shopkeeper!

i keep falling through the map when i load my save. I know the unstuck button is there but im doing the quest where i disguise myself as a server for a party. will i be able to get back to the party?
Save the game you're currently on on anoter slot, and then try and see if it's still there after unstucking. Most likely not though. The problem is that the quest where you disguise yourself at the party is an actual event and isn't really meant to be saved during by disabling the prevention through commands. If you could add me on discord, I can give you some commands that can hopefully fix it, but it'll require a bit of backtracking. Otherwise, you're going to have to wait for the next release when I'll try and include some more powerful commands so I can fix small bugs from here. That or reload a save if it isn't too far back

fricknaysh420

Apr 23, 2019
Yeah. Talk to the shopkeeper!

Save the game you're currently on on anoter slot, and then try and see if it's still there after unstucking. Most likely not though. The problem is that the quest where you disguise yourself at the party is an actual event and isn't really meant to be saved during by disabling the prevention through commands. If you could add me on discord, I can give you some commands that can hopefully fix it, but it'll require a bit of backtracking. Otherwise, you're going to have to wait for the next release when I'll try and include some more powerful commands so I can fix small bugs from here. That or reload a save if it isn't too far back
i sent a dm to you on discord

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
pls give me some pic of locations of stone scripture, I can't save in event. :cry:
Sorry for the trouble. The save prevention bugs will hopefully all be fixed in next. The stone scriptures are around the entire place, but I their follow-up doesn't come out on beta until tonight, and then publica little later

And? Any fap-fap material here have? 0_0
A bit yeah

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
View attachment 2641676
why isn't there an option to buy the swimsuit ?
You don't have enough galleons

Where is the Slitherns'common room?
You get there during a long questline started with the Ghoul Mischief quest. If you're asking in terms of the Merula quest, then the entrance is on the second floor, at the same floor as the Gryffindor common room is. If you're looking for Fabian and Hermione to go there, you meet them on the third floor of the Western Building in a semi-hidden niche

Love the game so far!!! Keep it up the great work!
Seriously thank you!

userone1

Nov 8, 2017
um so... how to make money?
i completed the duel homework quest and received like 10 galleons but the option to buy swimsuit still doesn't appear

userone1

Nov 8, 2017
There are chests and things like that around the map
I must be as blind as bat because i've scoured the maps looking for chests or other things to interact with and... nothing.
The only "chests" that I saw was in the cellar and the priest room in the chapel neither of which yielded coins.
Anyone else have any luck?

Also fyi there were a few cgs (besides the nurse one) that I unlocked but doesn't show up in the gallery. Hermione's skirt being one

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
I must be as blind as bat because i've scoured the maps looking for chests or other things to interact with and... nothing.
The only "chests" that I saw was in the cellar and the priest room in the chapel neither of which yielded coins.
Anyone else have any luck?

Also fyi there were a few cgs (besides the nurse one) that I unlocked but doesn't show up in the gallery. Hermione's skirt being one
Noted and fixed. And an easy one to find is in the abandoned corridor that you go to during the Slytherin quest

The one for the slughorn party ?
Yep!

2.90 star(s) 31 Votes