2.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Zelaji

Aug 23, 2017
I been playing a bit and here is some feedback, some or most of these I'm sure you have heard before but still good to bring them up :)

- A lot of places where you can just fall through the world, would be say its worth going through and making sure everything has a collision box so the player doesn't keep fall through the walls and floor.

- Interact option shows up even when you cant interact with a person or door. Even a message saying "The door is locked" would make it feel a lot better.

- Sometimes its really hard to interact with people and doors you know you can enter, you have to get close and look around then back up and walk up to the person/door again.

- Menu text is quite small which makes it hard to read on bigger monitors.

- Things not loading in and instead leaving brightly glowing holes until you run into or really close to it

- Skill requirements should show how much you need, there are a few that does but most doesn't. As it doesn't feel fun to run back to check if you have enough every few times you get a skill up

- A better map, the current one doesn't really tell you anything.

- A lot of places that leads nowhere at the moment, this I'm guessing will change once you gotten more time to make it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bluewitchgames

frank dibbly

Oct 29, 2017
Ok so i managed to play quite a bit and got up to the point where everyone is having a big bender in the dorms and when you get told by brad? to visit a girls dorm room the picture that pops up on screen wont go away. I clicked "unstuck" and it stayed so i think thats one for the bug fixing haha.

Sadly i hadn't saved from before the ball soooooooooooo i've got a lot of stuff to do oops :KEK: but it does allow me to replay some stuff i think i could have done differently SO it's kinda a plus :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: bluewitchgames

Desenra

Jun 23, 2020
We got any more UI/direction in this update? Remember playing this a bit ago and spent more time trying to find things than playing the game. Looks nice though

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
where the hell are you meant to go after this cutscene
It's bugged, sorry! Save (enter canSave in console and then save if necessary), download and enter 'day4fix' and you should be able to go to sleep

Ok so i managed to play quite a bit and got up to the point where everyone is having a big bender in the dorms and when you get told by brad? to visit a girls dorm room the picture that pops up on screen wont go away. I clicked "unstuck" and it stayed so i think thats one for the bug fixing haha.

Sadly i hadn't saved from before the ball soooooooooooo i've got a lot of stuff to do oops :KEK: but it does allow me to replay some stuff i think i could have done differently SO it's kinda a plus :D
Hey! There is a small button at the bottom that says 'continue' which will continue the scene, but it is kind of easy to miss!

lbton94

Sep 19, 2022
T_T download again

do i need to change save?

any idea where the wombat (pet missing) and ghoul(abandoned room bug?)

Last edited:

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
T_T download again

do i need to change save?

any idea where the wombat (pet missing) and ghoul(abandoned room bug?)
Actually, you can just write 2quest,Day's End and you should be good. Wombat is second floor eastern, in the museum. Ghoul you need to go to the ladder on first floor western at night

Reactions: lbton94

lbton94

Sep 19, 2022
i restarted from the beginning though XD

how much spell mastery got 12 cant catch wombat or the gatekeeper american blocking me from going the abandoned coridor

Last edited:

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023

how much spell mastery got 12 cant catch wombat or the gatekeeper american blocking me from going the abandoned coridor
You need to go there at night time by sitting in the chair in your room at the end of a day

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Doesn't quite tickle your pedophile fantasy, huh?
More like it breaks the immersion when teenagers, both boys and girls, look like they're in their mid-twenties. The boys you might be able to explain away as being football players, but the girls? That just comes with age.

Of course, it may actually be that all of the students are over the age of 21. That would be different.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: uuhwhat

frank dibbly

Oct 29, 2017

Dont go for the spell mastery option cos it takes a super high level, go for the other route cos it only takes like 10 points which is easy to get :D

2.90 star(s) 31 Votes