2.90 star(s) 31 Votes

frank dibbly

Oct 29, 2017
Ok. i've now managed to play till the beach event and sadly dude, this game is broken. Non of the beach events works past either their into dialog or one part of the quest. Most, like the "get hana sunscreen" breaks and gets put into a loop (i have cruelty 8 so i can steal it but it doesn't progress.) Im supposed to find a "sipping" tree.... i clicked on every tree, nada.

Can't find any bar for the ladies, can't manipulate the beach balls for the rings and jumping through them causes me to drown... all in all, nothing works. You also can't leave the beach after talking to Ron about starting volleyball. the cutscene plays but then you can never leave the beach haha.

OH and you can soft lock the game by interacting with Ron to start the volleyball and then once you return to your dorm (i had to click UNSTUCK") if you talk to the fellas in the dorm you just go right back to the beach but the NPC's are gone and the quests reset.

My suggestions are, remove all the minigames because they are infuriating, add in a quest compass or something so it's easier to do the quests, make earning money a thing by doing homework or something, add in borders cos i was able to run out of bounds and even fall off the map a few times xD and instead of putting out a new update just spend the next few weeks fixing everything cos this game has potential but it keeps falling short all the time.

Reactions: krozz

Kozk

Jan 7, 2020
I have reached a part where it says that "you remember that you have something to do before going to bed, reaching in the letter in your pocket". Can someone help me with this, since my active quests have no relation to this. PS : The hospital nurse asked me to deliver something to the chapel guy, but i already did that earlier. Can it be a bug of some sort?

JayBee

Sep 13, 2017
I have reached a part where it says that "you remember that you have something to do before going to bed, reaching in the letter in your pocket". Can someone help me with this, since my active quests have no relation to this. PS : The hospital nurse asked me to deliver something to the chapel guy, but i already did that earlier. Can it be a bug of some sort?
I think you have to go back to Ava on the 4th floor eastern wing.

userone1

Nov 8, 2017
finished slughorn party and talked with ava.
i'm supposed to talk to hermione (who i found in the dorms) but can't interact with her.

JayBee

Sep 13, 2017
For those who don't know or forgot, if you hold down the shift key you'll sprint. Also an easy way to fast travel is by clicking "unstuck" and you spawn back at the same place everytime. It's in the courtyard next to the door that leads to the bridge. So if you're up in your room or somewhere and you need to get to the other side of the map, then unstuck yourself and you're closer to the bridge.

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
Ok. i've now managed to play till the beach event and sadly dude, this game is broken. Non of the beach events works past either their into dialog or one part of the quest. Most, like the "get hana sunscreen" breaks and gets put into a loop (i have cruelty 8 so i can steal it but it doesn't progress.) Im supposed to find a "sipping" tree.... i clicked on every tree, nada.

Can't find any bar for the ladies, can't manipulate the beach balls for the rings and jumping through them causes me to drown... all in all, nothing works. You also can't leave the beach after talking to Ron about starting volleyball. the cutscene plays but then you can never leave the beach haha.

OH and you can soft lock the game by interacting with Ron to start the volleyball and then once you return to your dorm (i had to click UNSTUCK") if you talk to the fellas in the dorm you just go right back to the beach but the NPC's are gone and the quests reset.

My suggestions are, remove all the minigames because they are infuriating, add in a quest compass or something so it's easier to do the quests, make earning money a thing by doing homework or something, add in borders cos i was able to run out of bounds and even fall off the map a few times xD and instead of putting out a new update just spend the next few weeks fixing everything cos this game has potential but it keeps falling short all the time.
>so i can steal it but it doesn't progress
Looks like it works on my end but I'll look at it
>Sipping tree
A tree leaning over water, in this case a pond inside of the forest
>can't manipulate the beach balls for the rings and jumping through them
Press e to manipulate them and release. F to push them
>You also can't leave the beach after talking to Ron about starting volleyball
Because you are not supposed to leave, and nowhere does it tell you to. It tells you go and grill with either Hana or the roomates

>add in a quest compass or something so it's easier to do the quests, make earning money a thing by doing homework or something, add in borders cos i was able to run out of bounds and even fall off the map a few times xD and instead of putting out a new update just spend the next few weeks fixing everything cos this game has potential but it keeps falling short all the time
Yeah it's all in the plans to some degree. Was planning to forge on ahead but there are a few more bugs than I anticipated (especially after I changed a few things to the sequence of quests). And thanks tho!

Last edited:

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
finished slughorn party and talked with ava.
i'm supposed to talk to hermione (who i found in the dorms) but can't interact with her.
Yeah, there is an error where it doesn't always auto-enable the previous release. Write 3val,dlc2,true
(and no guys you won't be able to unlock the new one with this ;) but you're welcome to try)

safrican

Oct 19, 2018
Please, please, PLEASE allow me to reduce the graphics resolution or something! Unity hates my computer.

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
Please, please, PLEASE allow me to reduce the graphics resolution or something! Unity hates my computer.
You can lower the graphics now under settings. All of the LODs haven't been updated to support it tho so you may see wrong textures and things popping in and out, but it should make it a bit smoother for you

Reactions: Tomoushie

rageaholic

Jan 1, 2019
Oh yeah I completely forgot what this platform is until u reminded me lmao
You're welcome.

By the way, your points are silly because of the obvious: You, like the other guy are trying to invoke ethical debates in a highly unethical forum that engages in piracy. Maybe this will make sense to you since it's not already obvious enough: It's like trying to complain about pedophilia at a NAMBLA meeting. Expect pushback as a result. A more relevant one for this forum: It's all the numbskulls complaining about NTR/fetish they don't like in a clearly tagged game of it.

If you actually wanna talk ethics, again, by all means. Just expect to be treated the same as the two situations I've already described. Anyways, this is getting offtopic, and I'll give this game another whirl when it's closer to completion. Too early for me.

frank dibbly

Oct 29, 2017
>so i can steal it but it doesn't progress
Looks like it works on my end but I'll look at it
>Sipping tree
A tree leaning over water, in this case a pond inside of the forest
>can't manipulate the beach balls for the rings and jumping through them
Press e to manipulate them and release. F to push them
>You also can't leave the beach after talking to Ron about starting volleyball
Because you are not supposed to leave, and nowhere does it tell you to. It tells you go and grill with either Hana or the roomates

>add in a quest compass or something so it's easier to do the quests, make earning money a thing by doing homework or something, add in borders cos i was able to run out of bounds and even fall off the map a few times xD and instead of putting out a new update just spend the next few weeks fixing everything cos this game has potential but it keeps falling short all the time
Yeah it's all in the plans to some degree. Was planning to forge on ahead but there are a few more bugs than I anticipated (especially after I changed a few things to the sequence of quests). And thanks tho!

AH! see for me E and also Q make me walk left and right in a diagonal so i never would have guessed and F auto walks. I also found out you have to put your mouse over them to make it work :D
Found the tree.... damn is that a small patch of dirt haha.
The sunscreen fixed itself now that i can just put the balls in the hoops to get money....then ofc i stumble upon the bottle washed up on the beach like an idiot :ROFLMAO:
Missed the "go grill thing" but im passed that now and have progressed to the next day.

I'll keep you informed if i find any other little bugs/glitches but i do still enjoy this so 'tis all good in my books :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: bluewitchgames

TheRookie

Sep 23, 2017
Minor bug:
Got trapped in the Tower Bathroom the morning after the Ball/Dance.
Interacting with the door 'leave the bathroom tower' but only option is "1. No"

Overall an impressive project, keep it up.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bluewitchgames
2.90 star(s) 31 Votes