2.90 star(s) 31 Votes

KaznMaz

Jul 10, 2019
There is

Some changes coming to that but there will still be a bit of walking around the castle and a bit a lot of words. That's just the game I wanted to create
It would be nice, because now it’s quite problematic to navigate in the castle, if not to talk about finding NPCs and locations for quests

DJ M E S S

Feb 25, 2019
You need to find the caterers on the fourth floor of the eastern building, down at the bottom, past the place you go when in the shadowy world. There are caterers in white robes. Talk to the guy standing on his own. And yes, better directions are coming in next, dw!
I still don't understand
IMG_20230628_232912.jpg

safrican

Oct 19, 2018
You can lower the graphics now under settings. All of the LODs haven't been updated to support it tho so you may see wrong textures and things popping in and out, but it should make it a bit smoother for you
It needs a setting for the display resolution. See attached image where parts of the screen is cut off.

This--what you described--will be cut off too for example:
I found those and reduced the graphics already. But even on its lowest settings, Unity is ve...e..e.rr...y slo...o..ow.

x_309

Nov 15, 2020
Oh yeah I completely forgot what this platform is until u reminded me lmao. I treated this platform like reddit and expected a normal conversation mb. I find f95 To be a great forum for basically browsing new R18 content and then following through and supporting the original creators on patreon instead. Ultimately yes there are pirated content here but there are also original creators trying to advertise their game here as well
Do you play DAZ games? I got news for you bro: ain't nobody buying all those assets.

frank dibbly

Oct 29, 2017
Cool so im PRETTY sure i've played everything i can, cos i don't have the beta, but i think the game still thinks im mid way through a quest because i can't save. I've just finished Slughorns party and the quests i have active are:

.Dark Arts Homework -(says coming soon obvs)
.Evening in the water -( Beta only)
.Ghoul Mischief - (pretty sure i did this one already so maybe it's repeatable i dunno)
.Merula's Task - ( It says "Complete other steps first and then find Merula again" but i've already broken the pipe and dunno what the other steps would be so... i dunno once again. This looks like it might be the one stopping me from saving as it doesn't have a "coming soon" or "beta only" tag)
.Shopping for May - (thats just student rep stuff so i doubt this is stopping me from saving)
.Training Day - ( Says "coming soon" but also tells me to meet hana and ginny on the training field so??? )
.Visions - ( "Find out more about the meaning of the visions. [Ongoing]" so not sure IF i can continue that one of not?)

I must have missed a lot of quests though because im missing 48 scenes from the Gallery. It might be stuff for the beta or im just an idiot and can't find everything but so far im enjoying the game.... sadly theres no replay stuff so you can go back and do events again to say different things. Not unless i wanna start a new game :cry:

• Red Heart
Reactions: bluewitchgames

pov989

Apr 27, 2017
.Ghoul Mischief - (pretty sure i did this one already so maybe it's repeatable i dunno)
.Merula's Task - ( It says "Complete other steps first and then find Merula again" but i've already broken the pipe and dunno what the other steps would be so... i dunno once again. This looks like it might be the one stopping me from saving as it doesn't have a "coming soon" or "beta only" tag)
You can correct me if I am wrong, but I believe "Ghoul Mischief" eventually gets to a point where it also says it is being worked on.

For "Merula's Task", you likely have to run down to the same floor as the Griffindor common room entrance (I think the second floor of the west building). She is standing by herself in a colonnade. The easiest way to find her is to run around the floor and look for when the "Interact" button appears. Did you complete the diary part of her mission?

In general, I like this game. I've had to restart it many times over the course of the updates but I seldom get grumpy about it. And I find it to be a treat when an update comes through. That being said, can I please get the location of the five scripture stones? I have found 4 of the 5 and I'm going crazy staring at different walls.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bluewitchgames

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
The art is really good but without a proper map or waypoint, this game is literally unplayable for me
Getting fixed. Quests will now be trackable and show their location in the map

On a more general note, as mentioned earlier, I'm moving things back to 2.5D. Character controller is working, and doing the finishing touches on two scripts to obscure objects between the player and the camera, a performance friendly one and one less so. After that there'll be a bit of work in terms of updating the map to accomodate the new controller and making sure it didn't break any interactions but should hopefully be out by Tuesday

You can correct me if I am wrong, but I believe "Ghoul Mischief" eventually gets to a point where it also says it is being worked on.

For "Merula's Task", you likely have to run down to the same floor as the Griffindor common room entrance (I think the second floor of the west building). She is standing by herself in a colonnade. The easiest way to find her is to run around the floor and look for when the "Interact" button appears. Did you complete the diary part of her mission?

In general, I like this game. I've had to restart it many times over the course of the updates but I seldom get grumpy about it. And I find it to be a treat when an update comes through. That being said, can I please get the location of the five scripture stones? I have found 4 of the 5 and I'm going crazy staring at different walls.
Cool so im PRETTY sure i've played everything i can, cos i don't have the beta, but i think the game still thinks im mid way through a quest because i can't save. I've just finished Slughorns party and the quests i have active are:

.Dark Arts Homework -(says coming soon obvs)
.Evening in the water -( Beta only)
.Shopping for May - (thats just student rep stuff so i doubt this is stopping me from saving)
.Training Day - ( Says "coming soon" but also tells me to meet hana and ginny on the training field so??? )
.Visions - ( "Find out more about the meaning of the visions. [Ongoing]" so not sure IF i can continue that one of not?)

I must have missed a lot of quests though because im missing 48 scenes from the Gallery. It might be stuff for the beta or im just an idiot and can't find everything but so far im enjoying the game.... sadly theres no replay stuff so you can go back and do events again to say different things. Not unless i wanna start a new game :cry:
Thanks for the words guys, seriously!

If you're sure you're supposed to be able to save and it's a bug, you can always enter canSave in the console

As for scripture stones, there should be two in the church, one on the first floor of the western building, in the quiet part of it, near a staircase that takes you third floor, one in the ball hall in the upper section, one on third floor in one of the big rooms, and one in a niche in oxford street, the big lane near the courtyard

pov989

Apr 27, 2017

I made an error writing this. So the continuation of "Ghoul Mischief" is where you go to the Third Floor corridor via the staircase behind the bathroom on the 2nd floor. It is the bathroom where you first met Hermione during the party. The corridor will have a green color to it. Tucked behind a pillar will be an orange orb. Touch the orb and it should continue things along.

As for scripture stones, there should be two in the church, one on the first floor of the western building, in the quiet part of it, near a staircase that takes you third floor, one in the ball hall in the upper section, one on third floor in one of the big rooms, and one in a niche in oxford street, the big lane near the courtyard

So I think I found all five because I grabbed the one I did not have and double checked the other places you mentioned. But when I interact with the nurses in the hospital, nothing happens. Is the mission a WIP? Or is my eyesight a WIP?

EDIT: My eyes are a WIP. Nevermind!

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 31 Votes