2.90 star(s) 31 Votes

dmmt

May 8, 2020
luv the artwork, but that video clearly illustrates the issue I'd have with the game, and I doubt I am alone.....I'll never learn that map. Ever. BOL with the game. Just wish I could enjoy it cause like I said, the artwork is superb.

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
luv the artwork, but that video clearly illustrates the issue I'd have with the game, and I doubt I am alone.....I'll never learn that map. Ever. BOL with the game. Just wish I could enjoy it cause like I said, the artwork is superb.
Waiting for (yet another) map to finish, and I'll use it to create a better sense of where you are inside of the castle. Until then, all I can really offer in terms of direction is the video in the OP, sorry. But you're always free to poke me if it is, or jump into the Discord and search for direction-related questions there! And thanks!

I thought I'd give this game a try, but the Mac version won't run.
Oof, someone else pointed it out too, yeah. Again, I can't really test mac versions, but I'll try and create a new mac build asap

Reactions: erw255

lbton94

Sep 19, 2022
cant continue to potion class also cant go to bed

any quest walkthrough the video is lacking XD

lbton94

Sep 19, 2022
its the quest "after hours of studying" transition to "days end" i cant go to bed the room block or something.

also any quest walktrough on Wombats/ hana training weights and ghoul mischief i cant find them was walking the map for 2 hours

thanks for reply

cant sceenshot i dont understand my laptop no screenshot button a

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
its the quest "after hours of studying" transition to "days end" i cant go to bed the room block or something.

also any quest walktrough on Wombats/ hana training weights and ghoul mischief i cant find them was walking the map for 2 hours

thanks for reply

cant sceenshot i dont understand my laptop no screenshot button a
After doing After Hours Studying, you went to your room? Did a short sequence of talking to the others play then? What part of it is blocked? Might be quicker if you hop over on discord but can do it here too

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Looks good, but I will just watch the thread and wait for a bit more content to be added for now.

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
There was a pretty big bug that left some people stuck on day 4. It's been fixed now and I'm going through the links and updating them now. If you haven't completed day 4 yet (hospital scene and history class etc), I recommend deleting your current build and downloading the new one. Your save will be there and still work
If you played it through, talked to Ava in her office etc, and are now stuck, reach out to me at the discord above and I'll fix it with commands

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Anything with Hermoine Granger in it has my immediate attention because she was played by Emma Watson in the movies. I simply find that facial type with brown eyes and dark eyebrows to be very attractive. Also, the art in this game looks good/very promising, although the (supposedly young) female students seem to be too shapely for their age. The comments make it sound as if the game is fairly bare-bones, at the moment, but it seems very promising. I hope it does well.

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
Where is the Slytherin Common room? For the quest Quiz Bowl Conspiracy?
That quest description could use some clarification. You can find her in the conversation room thing that was also used during the very first ball/banquet thing on the first day. The one with the furnaces. It's on the second floor of the Western Building

Chota629

Jul 17, 2018
Sadly motion games like this one make me physically sick to play through, so hopefully someone will be gracious enough to post a full save or gallery unlock. I'd like to see the CG of the game, but can't get through even walking through the commonroom at the start without feeling ill.

2.90 star(s) 31 Votes