2.90 star(s) 31 Votes

ital

Jan 26, 2019
This game needs a normal map to understand where you are running, I'm tired of running through these endless corridors to find the class

Dec 20, 2018
This game needs a normal map to understand where you are running, I'm tired of running through these endless corridors to find the class
I had the same feeling at first, but honestly it's not too bad once you figure out the shortcuts and get a feel for it. Not to step on your experience, but after a little playing around and experience, you get a good vibe for what is where. I actually kinda dig it, gives a real vibe for being in a big old castle you're a new arrival at.

Now I wouldn't say no to having the option for proper wayfaring like the guide you get on the first quest for every follow-up quest, but I promise the game is enjoyable and viable, just gotta get a vibe for where you're going. It's pretty fun later on when you sorta know where you are and then you find a new secret somewhere.

Darak098

Nov 18, 2020
I reach the assigned room, but then I can't trigger the conversation. I did exactly what the video tells me to

ital

Jan 26, 2019
I had the same feeling at first, but honestly it's not too bad once you figure out the shortcuts and get a feel for it. Not to step on your experience, but after a little playing around and experience, you get a good vibe for what is where. I actually kinda dig it, gives a real vibe for being in a big old castle you're a new arrival at.

Now I wouldn't say no to having the option for proper wayfaring like the guide you get on the first quest for every follow-up quest, but I promise the game is enjoyable and viable, just gotta get a vibe for where you're going. It's pretty fun later on when you sorta know where you are and then you find a new secret somewhere.
I've been running for almost an hour and can't find the goal, this is not normal, it's too difficult to understand where to run, who to look for, my patience is running out, I'll delete it soon, most likely without seeing anything in this game

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I've been running for almost an hour and can't find the goal, this is not normal, it's too difficult to understand where to run, who to look for, my patience is running out, I'll delete it soon, most likely without seeing anything in this game
What is the goal you're trying to find? Just as an FYI, the Western Building is where Gryffindor and Slytherin dorms are; the Eastern Building is where Quidditch, most classes, and the tavern are. I'm heading off to sleep now, but if nobody's helped you before then I'll try to offer directions (if I myself know them; I've not finished the latest content) when I wake in what is the morning for me.

ital

Jan 26, 2019
I finally reached the party, but when I talk with Hermione, after the scene of the conversation the character falls under the textures, apparently the place is not loaded where I should

ital

Jan 26, 2019
At the moment, the only thing that saves you is a button in the menu that takes you somewhere from the halls, where can you find the password at the party? and if I don’t find it, will I miss the scene with the girls?

Dec 20, 2018
At the moment, the only thing that saves you is a button in the menu that takes you somewhere from the halls, where can you find the password at the party? and if I don’t find it, will I miss the scene with the girls?
Go upstairs from the basic party start and talk to everyone up there. Get a spicy view from a Slytherin, and if you talk to the girl in the middle of the room she talks about a friend who she spilled stuff on. She'll give you both the password and a key to a dorm room.

tatas1

Nov 19, 2017
Finished Friday Night quest, said I had something to do before night was over, thought it was for "Designs in the Dark" meeting Ava in her room but go there and nothing is interactable. Only other quests are Ghoul Mischief, shopping for Hermione and May, training weights, and find the wombat.

Tried to do Ghoul Mischeif but the American guy is still there and prevents it.

Can't sleep or use chair to move time forward. Help?

Reactions: QuackQuackBOB

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
After playing once i feel like i can easily miss things or some discussions if i don't have enough, so i will continue my game until the end of the update but after this if i want to see the things i missed, is it possible to change the values like stats and money?
Edit: Don't mind me i accidently found that there were codes

Last edited:

Rozen123

Jun 29, 2019
How to trigger halloween event? Dunno how to progress after party in my room the day before halloween...

ital

Jan 26, 2019
Go upstairs from the basic party start and talk to everyone up there. Get a spicy view from a Slytherin, and if you talk to the girl in the middle of the room she talks about a friend who she spilled stuff on. She'll give you both the password and a key to a dorm room.
I poked everything in a row until they brought me to the toilet, then I just talked to Hermione and it all ended with a jump into the abyss, then I pressed the button in the menu that brought me back to the location, I went to the guys and the party ended there, it looks like if I found the password I would see some kind of scene? there are no saves left to return to the beginning of the party, and it is impossible to save during the event

rboxeur

Sep 20, 2020
Just tested the game on Linux -- first try.
It works great :cool:

QuackQuackBOB

May 10, 2017
Finished Friday Night quest, said I had something to do before night was over, thought it was for "Designs in the Dark" meeting Ava in her room but go there and nothing is interactable. Only other quests are Ghoul Mischief, shopping for Hermione and May, training weights, and find the wombat.

Tried to do Ghoul Mischeif but the American guy is still there and prevents it.

Can't sleep or use chair to move time forward. Help?
same issue here, any solution?

2.90 star(s) 31 Votes