2.90 star(s) 31 Votes

pozertron

Nov 7, 2019
Any hero with a gallery save? If that thing even works in Unity. Art is so good, but the gameplay is absolutely horrendous. Not to mention that i got lost 3 times in 1 ingame day even with the map.

zerosugar

Apr 23, 2018
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but does v0.6 only contain new content if you have the patreon code?

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but does v0.6 only contain new content if you have the patreon code?
There's new content for free, yup!

How start the conversation in protogonist room in grifindor tower ?!
Might be because you have BepInEx enabled, which appears to be causing issues. Disable it for that part and it should work when you enter your room

Just tested the game on Linux -- first try.
It works great :cool:

Impressive!

Reactions: zerosugar

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
same issue here, any solution?
Finished Friday Night quest, said I had something to do before night was over, thought it was for "Designs in the Dark" meeting Ava in her room but go there and nothing is interactable. Only other quests are Ghoul Mischief, shopping for Hermione and May, training weights, and find the wombat.

Tried to do Ghoul Mischeif but the American guy is still there and prevents it.

Can't sleep or use chair to move time forward. Help?
Yeah, that doesn't sound right. As in you finished the Friday Night quest, did you speak with Fabian and get the sequence where the Concordsman arrives at the school? If it's easier for you guys, feel free to reach out to me on Discord and I'll try and get it fixed

tatas1

Nov 19, 2017
Yeah, that doesn't sound right. As in you finished the Friday Night quest, did you speak with Fabian and get the sequence where the Concordsman arrives at the school? If it's easier for you guys, feel free to reach out to me on Discord and I'll try and get it fixed
Yes, talked to Fabian, watched the sequence with the new Concords arriving, then it cuts to main character saying they had another important meeting tonight. Only other hiccup in the playthrough was the Advanced Charms 2 class not showing and I had to enter fActiveRemote,class2_charms_BEGIN,true to get it to spawn for me so I could progress, maybe that bugged something?

Went back to an old save and finished the Ghoul Mischief questline and still have the same bug at the same point in main story progress. Stuck with "Designs in the Dark" quest to meet Ava at night and no other obvious quest to complete.

HitmanBond

May 23, 2017
Might be because you have BepInEx enabled, which appears to be causing issues. Disable it for that part and it should work when you enter your room !
And where i must off it ?! In game setings is not the option with the same name ?!

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
Is it possible to have an updated Mac version? Game looks great
Thanks man! Will be looking at getting a working Mac version sometime tomorrow
Yes, talked to Fabian, watched the sequence with the new Concords arriving, then it cuts to main character saying they had another important meeting tonight. Only other hiccup in the playthrough was the Advanced Charms 2 class not showing and I had to enter fActiveRemote,class2_charms_BEGIN,true to get it to spawn for me so I could progress, maybe that bugged something?

Went back to an old save and finished the Ghoul Mischief questline and still have the same bug at the same point in main story progress. Stuck with "Designs in the Dark" quest to meet Ava at night and no other obvious quest to complete.
Right, went through and checked the sequence if you don't talk to Ava before the Friday evening event, and you'll have to go and talk to her in the bathtub after the party. If she's not there in the bathtub, enter fActiveRemote,avanude,true

• Red Heart
Reactions: powbe2le

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Can anyone tell me where the banquet is held at the Mabinogion Castle? I thought I knew the room, but apparently don't. I found a place to wait, and when that is done it's nighttime. TBF, I did accidentally enter a room with some woman who gives the MC a BJ before returning to the banquet hall. (I say "accidentally" because I wasn't trying to find someone to give the MC a blowie; after clicking the door to the room, things just progressed.) I returned to that big banquet-looking hall (deer head mounted on the wall, large fireplace with a roaring fire, etc.), but there's a single person there now, who was there earlier. I hear a lot of voices, so it's clearly close to where I am. Nearby, the "Great Door" does nothing when clicked.

The only thing I can figure is that the BJ took too long and the banquet ended, so I missed the chance.

bwtww

Jul 13, 2023
Might be because you have BepInEx enabled, which appears to be causing issues. Disable it for that part and it should work when you enter your room !
And where i must off it ?! In game setings is not the option with the same name ?!
If you're using BepInEx it's the Unity online translator. Aka XUnity.AutoTranslator I had this problem. I solved it this way: before entering the room (it's better to save in advance) press ALT+T to disable the translator. Go into the room, the conversation should start. If not, with disabled translator, load save and again enter the room, then you can again switch on the translator. The problem so far, occurred only in this place. I apologise for my rusty English. I use an online translator.

PDP19

Aug 31, 2022
Got to bed, woke up with the quest updated asking me to do advance charms class II. Got there and the place is empty, cant interact with anything. Cant find a workaround too, so have to assume its a bug.

Anyone experiencing the same?

Fat_Vice

Jan 16, 2019
Man, the art looks amazing but your game is barely playable. You should try to add more effort to the gameplay on the roaming/free world play. The map is a beautiful but useless art as a map at all and the quests are given as everyone should know their location by name, once you don't name the places yourself. There should be a better way to guide people through this maze you have built. Walking through these corridors trying to find anything playable just takes too much time and the game goes unpleasant. It is not about the sex, at all, it is about how long you must take to wander between interactions and their use.

I have played the for about 30 minutes to find the room where i should sleep and wasn't able to find the classroom.

Make your game a bit more casual, more simple, easier to achieve the tasks.

A lot of simple tasks are better than a simgle one but complex.

You did a fine job with the art, but need to work the gaming better.

You could perfectly add some grind mechanics with easy achievements to give players some sensation that they are evolving into something.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You could perfectly add some grind mechanics with easy achievements to give players some sensation that they are evolving into something.
This particular suggestion is terrible advice IMO. One of the things I see players complaining about most often when there's a free-roam or a sandbox game is the grinding. I see those complaints even when there's very little grinding compared to many other games. I do not think adding grind is going to make anything any better.

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
Got to bed, woke up with the quest updated asking me to do advance charms class II. Got there and the place is empty, cant interact with anything. Cant find a workaround too, so have to assume its a bug.

Anyone experiencing the same?
Yeah, looks like there might have been a problem. Fixing it now. Until then, you can fix it by entering fActiveRemote,class2_charms_BEGIN,true in the console after pressing i

Can anyone tell me where the banquet is held at the Mabinogion Castle? I thought I knew the room, but apparently don't. I found a place to wait, and when that is done it's nighttime. TBF, I did accidentally enter a room with some woman who gives the MC a BJ before returning to the banquet hall. (I say "accidentally" because I wasn't trying to find someone to give the MC a blowie; after clicking the door to the room, things just progressed.) I returned to that big banquet-looking hall (deer head mounted on the wall, large fireplace with a roaring fire, etc.), but there's a single person there now, who was there earlier. I hear a lot of voices, so it's clearly close to where I am. Nearby, the "Great Door" does nothing when clicked.

The only thing I can figure is that the BJ took too long and the banquet ended, so I missed the chance.
Lmao yeah dw she doesn't take THAT long to do the job that you can miss out on the banquet. To find it, you have to go to the back of the castle, at the bridge out to the tree, and then jump on the pieces of wood to climb up on the roof, and then from there jump onto one of the archer houses attached to the big tower. It's very much not intuitive and I'll probably get some better pointers in for this quest

Fat_Vice

Jan 16, 2019
This particular suggestion is terrible advice IMO. One of the things I see players complaining about most often when there's a free-roam or a sandbox game is the grinding. I see those complaints even when there's very little grinding compared to many other games. I do not think adding grind is going to make anything any better.
not simply add grinding dude, but add some purpose for the roaming. We wander to much to do not that much at all. Any mechanics that gives some kind of reward could be welcome.

The first thing you should do is to make a better navigation system.
The idea of any kind of grind was about skills that should be useful somehow, better than roaming to nowhere.

2.90 star(s) 31 Votes