3.00 star(s) 32 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
WizardSchoolExchangeStudent-0.65
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

nada_nix

Dec 3, 2018
Uh, so I just started and I kind of maybe walked a bit out of bounds.
I'm supposed to speak to my guide but I don't think they are in the water down here. Are they?

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
It has the sandbox tag, but the first review mentions its basically a visual novel? How much control of the 'plot' do we have or is this just like an RPGMaker game where we are walking between scenes we need to collect to progress?

ital

Jan 26, 2019
Maybe it’s here, but nothing works here, there’s definitely some kind of action going on in the game, usually the classes are empty if there’s nothing related to the plot

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
Maybe it’s here, but nothing works here, there’s definitely some kind of action going on in the game, usually the classes are empty if there’s nothing related to the plot
That one is Patreon only atm. If you in fact have the beta unlocked, please drop a message on Discord and I'll get you sorted!

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
It has the sandbox tag, but the first review mentions its basically a visual novel? How much control of the 'plot' do we have or is this just like an RPGMaker game where we are walking between scenes we need to collect to progress?
The game's main story progresses by a pretty linear day/classes system that, other than a few choices along the way, isn't very sandboxy. It probably accounts for 60% of the content. The rest is sidecontent/sandboxy stuff that you can do whenever, at your own pace

ital

Jan 26, 2019
That one is Patreon only atm. If you in fact have the beta unlocked, please drop a message on Discord and I'll get you sorted!
I don't have the beta version of the game unlocked, but some quests that I couldn't do before, I was able to do in this version, I don't understand if I don't have the beta code, there's no point in playing this game through this free client?

aosjdadoaown

Jun 4, 2017
Cant enter the great hall after the alcohol quest. I followed the walkthrough but when going to the great hall I click it and nothing happens. Any idea bluewitchgames ?

Last edited:

ital

Jan 26, 2019
And by the way "Help and Guide" doesn’t work, sometimes you fall under the textures, before you could escape through this function, but now you lose everything

ital

Jan 26, 2019
I can’t save again, I need codes, but to look for them among 40 pages, make it 1 page in the description

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
Cant enter the great hall after the alcohol quest. I followed the walkthrough but when going to the great hall I click it and nothing happens. Any idea bluewitchgames ?
Strange. Can you show me your questlog? I just tested it and seems to work on my end

I can’t save again, I need codes, but to look for them among 40 pages, make it 1 page in the description
canSave. Again, ONLY use this if you are SURE you are not in an "instanced event", such as the beach, Slughorn's party, etc

aosjdadoaown

Jun 4, 2017
Strange. Can you show me your questlog? I just tested it and seems to work on my end

canSave. Again, ONLY use this if you are SURE you are not in an "instanced event", such as the beach, Slughorn's party, etc
Just reopened the game to send a screenshot while near the hall and this time it worked perfectly. Not sure what happened because I had already tried it in two different sessions. Thanks anyway

• Red Heart
Reactions: bluewitchgames

Someoneknown

Dec 9, 2023
Gemthieves quest is awesome, new map also but i still got the problem with Foreign Visit quest, i guess after update will be easy to find prof but i can't still find him. i got "talk to prof sprout about the role" but i can't enter his office, any advice?

Raknor

May 12, 2019
I just picked up this game and started playing it. I got through to raiding the cellar with my roommates. I decided to go explore a little and went into the storage area. I ran down one corridor and found a door (couldn't get right in front of it since it seems we cannot jump in our character). I chose to go through the door and it makes me fall through the world. When it teleports me back, I just end up in a loop of falling through the world and returning. I tried using "P" to teleport to the courtyard, but that doesn't seem to be working. Any help??

• Red Heart
Reactions: bluewitchgames

Someoneknown

Dec 9, 2023
I just picked up this game and started playing it. I got through to raiding the cellar with my roommates. I decided to go explore a little and went into the storage area. I ran down one corridor and found a door (couldn't get right in front of it since it seems we cannot jump in our character). I chose to go through the door and it makes me fall through the world. When it teleports me back, I just end up in a loop of falling through the world and returning. I tried using "P" to teleport to the courtyard, but that doesn't seem to be working. Any help??
Use ur unstuck twice? in this version when i pressed first time it doesn't work but when i pressed second it works

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
I pressed the "P" multiple times when I was falling through the ground. I just kept falling.
The unstuck has been moved from P and to the Help menu! Just press the button there! Also, you should be able to jump. If it is bugged, saving and reloading will reset all controls

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
Gemthieves quest is awesome, new map also but i still got the problem with Foreign Visit quest, i guess after update will be easy to find prof but i can't still find him. i got "talk to prof sprout about the role" but i can't enter his office, any advice?
It's out in the Herbology class, at the back!

Also, new build up in the OP. A couple of small hotfixes + bump to movement speed

Last edited:

Someoneknown

Dec 9, 2023
It's out in the Herbology class, at the back!

Also, new build up in the OP. A couple of small hotfixes + bump to movement speed
Edit: hold on that. ANOTHER one coming, too
Great, i'm waiting cause something bugged, i didn't see anyone after this class. also i missed hermione quest and my winter map doesn't exist, we got spring again :unsure:

3.00 star(s) 32 Votes