3.00 star(s) 32 Votes

Lackofaname

Jul 13, 2022
Last major bugs should hopefully be cleaned up in the coming release here sometime after the 15th. That said, in the most recent build in the OP, most things SHOULD be fixed
Yeah I don't want to sound like a hater cause i'm not, in a past comment I mentioned how the game it's a great idea but bad executed, I love the art of it and i'm a big HP fan so it's a win win situation for me, but I reached the point where I couldn't keep going, are we able to save at any instance for example, can we see where we are in the map? quests ain't jigsaw puzzles anymore?

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
Yeah I don't want to sound like a hater cause i'm not, in a past comment I mentioned how the game it's a great idea but bad executed, I love the art of it and i'm a big HP fan so it's a win win situation for me, but I reached the point where I couldn't keep going, are we able to save at any instance for example, can we see where we are in the map? quests ain't jigsaw puzzles anymore?
Update to map with better directions is in it, yeah! Saving during events still needs to be looked at and will probably not be in this coming release, but I think I've cleaned up most of the points where you are prevented from saving because of bugs
And the words are appreciated man

Also just a small update from here before the release

Lackofaname

Jul 13, 2022
Update to map with better directions is in it, yeah! Saving during events still needs to be looked at and will probably not be in this coming release, but I think I've cleaned up most of the points where you are prevented from saving because of bugs
And the words are appreciated man

Also just a small update from here before the release
Sooo next update it's art and more in-game days added only?? Also is there any cheats or exclusive stuff you can unlock when you pledge?

Edit: Hell yeah, we can fly around the castle now, nice

Reactions: bluewitchgames

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
Sooo next update it's art and more in-game days added only?? Also is there any cheats or exclusive stuff you can unlock when you pledge?

Edit: Hell yeah, we can fly around the castle now, nice
Next release is the first part of the Yule Ball release, which has a bit of polishing for the game, and a bit of new content. And there are only a couple of patreon cheats atm like gallery unlocks, galleons, stats etc, but the movement cheats will be returned in this coming release + broom flying around all of the castle is a cheat too

Lackofaname

Jul 13, 2022
Next release is the first part of the Yule Ball release, which has a bit of polishing for the game, and a bit of new content. And there are only a couple of patreon cheats atm like gallery unlocks, galleons, stats etc, but the movement cheats will be returned in this coming release + broom flying around all of the castle is a cheat too
Why did you change the running function?? hahaha, it feels more complicated now..
Also, which version am I suppose to download?? what's the difference between the patched version and the other?? Which one should I download??

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
Why did you change the running function?? hahaha, it feels more complicated now..
Also, which version am I suppose to download?? what's the difference between the patched version and the other?? Which one should I download??
The character controller should feel (hopefully) a lot smoother now, but it's definitely slower overall. It's been fixed in the coming release tho + you'll be able buy upgrades to movement speed etc! The difference between the current patched and non-patched versions is just that you are going to fall through the floor on FAR fewer occassions on the patched version, but that's about it

Lackofaname

Jul 13, 2022
The character controller should feel (hopefully) a lot smoother now, but it's definitely slower overall. It's been fixed in the coming release tho + you'll be able buy upgrades to movement speed etc! The difference between the current patched and non-patched versions is just that you are going to fall through the floor on FAR fewer occassions on the patched version, but that's about it
That being said, i'm currently playing the game and i'm on a loop, it says day end's, I go to sleep and the day resets, I have duel and potions class all over again, it's that supposed to happen?? The quests with beta only I can only play when pledging right?? Cause it feels there's alot of content missing and I can't progress in the story

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
That being said, i'm currently playing the game and i'm on a loop, it says day end's, I go to sleep and the day resets, I have duel and potions class all over again, it's that supposed to happen?? The quests with beta only I can only play when pledging right?? Cause it feels there's alot of content missing and I can't progress in the story
Quests with [Beta only] are only for people that have pledged on the patreon, yup! And it sucks like you're stuck on Day 18, though I haven't heard of any bugs like that until now. Have you been using any of the scripts? If you play the classes again, you should correctly get Day's End again and when you go to bed, you'll get the Charms III class. Otherwise, if you can't be bothered with that, reach out to me on discord and I'll try and get you sorted with some scripts!

gcpg6000

Jul 24, 2019
Also when I click the stairs in the charms classroom for the newspaper quest it goes night and will not go upstairs but with students around not the night when using chair.

Lackofaname

Jul 13, 2022
Quests with [Beta only] are only for people that have pledged on the patreon, yup! And it sucks like you're stuck on Day 18, though I haven't heard of any bugs like that until now. Have you been using any of the scripts? If you play the classes again, you should correctly get Day's End again and when you go to bed, you'll get the Charms III class. Otherwise, if you can't be bothered with that, reach out to me on discord and I'll try and get you sorted with some scripts!
No longer stuck on a loop but gonna wait until I can pledge cause all the remaining quests are beta only :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: bluewitchgames

oorah40

Dec 10, 2021
Is there anyway to deal with the frame drops on mac. Even on the lowest graphic settings the game is really laggy and slow

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
Also when I click the stairs in the charms classroom for the newspaper quest it goes night and will not go upstairs but with students around not the night when using chair.
It sounds like you are at the end of the public release, in terms of main storyline content. In terms of the newspaper bug, you will have to download the most recent build where it should be fixed!

Still looking for a writer for this title? Pass a guy a message.
I've got a solid team at the moment but I will definitely reach out in the future, cheers!

No longer stuck on a loop but gonna wait until I can pledge cause all the remaining quests are beta only :ROFLMAO:
Glad it worked out in the end!

Is there anyway to deal with the frame drops on mac. Even on the lowest graphic settings the game is really laggy and slow
I'm surprised you at all got to work it on Mac. I'm updating the project as we speak to a more supported Unity version, so hopefully I can create more stable Mac builds in the future

3.00 star(s) 32 Votes