2.90 star(s) 31 Votes

ital

Jan 26, 2019
And how to get through this, I'm generally stuck and can't move on to other tasks that need to be completed either at night or the next day.

arrepio

Sep 3, 2021
So after the first History class I went to our room, no event happened, and saved the game without sleeping first.
After loading it, it immediately starts in an event, I'm not sure if that event was supposed to happen before sleeping and only runs when I load there or if it's an event that's supposed to happen later.
Anyone knows if the scene that I only get through a load is supposed to be seen then or later?

mynamejeff12343219

Feb 18, 2018
alright so this game is very bugged but now I've come across a bug that is making it so I cant progress at all.

i don't know what day it is but I'm pretty far into the game and i cant progress anymore of my quests due to the game just not letting me interact with them.

I tried skipping to the next day but then i found out that i couldn't make my character sleep either since I cant interact with my bed.

I don't mind bugs but when you cant progress because of the bugs then it becomes a big problem

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
alright so this game is very bugged but now I've come across a bug that is making it so I cant progress at all.

i don't know what day it is but I'm pretty far into the game and i cant progress anymore of my quests due to the game just not letting me interact with them.

I tried skipping to the next day but then i found out that i couldn't make my character sleep either since I cant interact with my bed.

I don't mind bugs but when you cant progress because of the bugs then it becomes a big problem
It looks like Day's End wasn't properly enabled (possibly at the end of the free version, but I'll have to check the sequence), which is why you are stuck on that part. I'll DM you a script that'll give you the Day's End quest so that you can use the chair up in your room to go to past curfew

So after the first History class I went to our room, no event happened, and saved the game without sleeping first.
After loading it, it immediately starts in an event, I'm not sure if that event was supposed to happen before sleeping and only runs when I load there or if it's an event that's supposed to happen later.
Yeah, investigating what it is that could be causing issues with these conversations that are to be automatically loaded. Seems there's something interfering with them at times

Reactions: arrepio

moosesrus

Mar 2, 2021
Immediately after the Friday evening party, it doesn't let me go to bed or wait for night. It says i have something important to do but i am not sure what that thing is. Nothing in my quest log is doable.

mynameischeff

Apr 28, 2019

Like your name G ;)

frepyou

Aug 4, 2018
any chance feel man easy help with out for dummy for help with out that does not help with help with

RionXX

Jun 22, 2021
Cant find the slytherin at the beach. If its the green haired girl already talked to her but still cant procced

Mos Ebrios

Jul 9, 2019
guys i think i bugged my game, i saved right before talking to ron to finish the halloween party(pretty sure i did right before this moment), the game got freezed when talking to hana and i load the game and now ron is not appearing to speak and finish the event ¿can someone help?

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
Just wondering, is there any more game in this bugs or still the same? :)
Last major bugs should hopefully be cleaned up in the coming release here sometime after the 15th. That said, in the most recent build in the OP, most things SHOULD be fixed

Cant find the slytherin at the beach. If its the green haired girl already talked to her but still cant procced
It's Merula. She is on the lefthand side of the beach from when you leave the "pool" area, near the sunscreen on the ground. Short, black hair, sitting alone

how to get through it?
This quest is an overarching storyline and still cannot be fully completed at this time

guys i think i bugged my game, i saved right before talking to ron to finish the halloween party(pretty sure i did right before this moment), the game got freezed when talking to hana and i load the game and now ron is not appearing to speak and finish the event ¿can someone help?
The first Halloween party or the second one? The first one is not meant to be saved during, but if you reach out to me on Discord, I'll try and get your save fixed. It'll require a bit of clunky scripting

Reactions: Mos Ebrios

tovmordio

Aug 27, 2017
I literally cannot progress during the great hall party. I have talked to everyone possible, still have the "Find a dance partner" quest in the corner, followed the video, looked at the map, did the Gryf Common Room side quest, and an "Interact" prompt still shows up when close to Ron, and nothing is happening when clicking him or the blonde pair next to him, and no one is in the bathroom to interact with either.
Is there a reason why the school is built like a fake door maze and why the actual in-game map is completely useless, by the way? And why do i have to jump constantly when trying to go up simple stairs?

2.90 star(s) 31 Votes