2.90 star(s) 31 Votes

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
- Could not find the rings during the beach event (I think they were stuck in the skybox)
- Could not find the girl that supposedly needs help with the drinks either in that event
- No idea how to spy on the prefects for The School Papers quest

Also, on a personal gripe note bluewitchgames - why are you so coy with the sex scene dialogue? They're so few and far between but then are done in a flash. I get to read 10 paragraphs about how Ron is a wuss but when one of the girls finally gets on MC's monster cock it's over in a dozen lines without even a happy ending. It's a shame because your writing is great - easily top tier on this site and the best part about this game

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: bluewitchgames

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
- Could not find the rings during the beach event (I think they were stuck in the skybox)
- Could not find the girl that supposedly needs help with the drinks either in that event
- No idea how to spy on the prefects for The School Papers quest

Also, on a personal gripe note bluewitchgames - why are you so coy with the sex scene dialogue? They're so few and far between but then are done in a flash. I get to read 10 paragraphs about how Ron is a wuss but when one of the girls finally gets on MC's monster cock it's over in a dozen lines without even a happy ending. It's a shame because your writing is great - easily top tier on this site and the best part about this game
The ring quest has been removed until the levitation/gravity-gun spell has been fixed for the new controller. And the drinks/bar quest has been moved to a room up at the castle, for a different storyline. Prefect's room is on the second floor of the eastern building, near the windows with the big lightshafts. You'll have to use one of the windows there to sneak out!

And first off, thanks a lot for the words man. That's appreciated, seriously. I've kind of struggled with finding a good balance between the amount of images and amount of text during those sequences. Early on, art generation was pretty difficult to get right, and want the text part to be too overpowering. Now that I've got a pretty good workflow for the art, including in terms of creating small variations and the like, I can hopefully start padding those parts with a more text as well! A couple of the old ones will probably get extended as well, ideally.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrMax

UnitedRed

Mar 10, 2018
Anyone know how i do the training day quest cant find hana and ginny anywhere to talk to

Also i find sprouts room but i cant talk to him to advance the quest of foreign visit

Last edited:

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
Anyone know how i do the training day quest cant find hana and ginny anywhere to talk to

Also i find sprouts room but i cant talk to him to advance the quest of foreign visit
That Hana and Ginny quest is patreons only atm. Sprout's room is for another quest, but you should be able to find her out in the herbology class by her table

UnitedRed

Mar 10, 2018
im guessing you cant finish silas mischief and foreign visit quests in this build yet because it wont let me advance

mynameischeff

Apr 28, 2019
Eyo, dunno wth i did but after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, i fell off the map... Maybe i had the run button on? Also i keep trying to do some bunny jumping like in the old CS games, but sadly it doesnt work :( (xD)

10/10 would
to get sent into oblivion

(unironically i love the game till now, keep it up)

Mutsukata

Apr 7, 2018
anyone having problem loading saves from The Mabinogian Castle?
i keep falling throughthe sky as if the castle never exist.
and Unstuck making you go back to hogwarts so that's not really helpful

and after doing the parkour, i can't find anything to interact. bumped so much

Last edited:

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Anyone got the locations of the scripture stones for the "Priestly Matters" quest? Found one in the chapel but that's it

arrepio

Sep 3, 2021
And first off, thanks a lot for the words man. That's appreciated, seriously. I've kind of struggled with finding a good balance between the amount of images and amount of text during those sequences.
If you're open to suggestions, while I'm still in the beggining it was a glaring issue when we get our first scene with the nurses during the first potion class.
While the images were nice there was very little text with the older nurse and the younger nurse is skipped. Of those 2 points I'd say the younger nurse being skipped was actually annoying to me.

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
If you're open to suggestions, while I'm still in the beggining it was a glaring issue when we get our first scene with the nurses during the first potion class.
While the images were nice there was very little text with the older nurse and the younger nurse is skipped. Of those 2 points I'd say the younger nurse being skipped was actually annoying to me.
Always man. And yeah her introduction is very brief and you barely get to see her at work. That entire scene is something that's getting extended asap

Anyone got the locations of the scripture stones for the "Priestly Matters" quest? Found one in the chapel but that's it
There's one in the Oxford Corridor (big corridor leading down to the gardens/herbology class), one on the first floor of the Western Building, near Sprout's office, one near the ballroom floor on the second floor of Western Building, and one on the third floor there near one of the pillars. There's a last in the chapel as well that you can't get to atm with the new controller because it doesn't jump far enough, but it'll get fixed asap. That said, even without it there should be enough around the map

anyone having problem loading saves from The Mabinogian Castle?
i keep falling throughthe sky as if the castle never exist.
and Unstuck making you go back to hogwarts so that's not really helpful

and after doing the parkour, i can't find anything to interact. bumped so much
Yeah, the Mabinogion castle is definitely not made to be saved and loading during. If you are stuck on it, DM me on discord and I'll try and get you back there

Eyo, dunno wth i did but after
, i fell off the map... Maybe i had the run button on? Also i keep trying to do some bunny jumping like in the old CS games, but sadly it doesnt work :( (xD)

10/10 would
to get sent into oblivion

(unironically i love the game till now, keep it up)
First of all, thanks a lot man! If the Hermione part sends you to oblivion, you'll need to download the most recent patchfix build in the OP. Should solve it! That said, after using unstuck, you should be able to run back to the party if you know where it is

arrepio

Sep 3, 2021
When we sneak in the Slytherin common room there's a girl we can tell to ask out the person who's body we're copying.
Does it make any difference later if we tell her that? When that quest finished I also had both models on top of each other.

Edit: Also I did the homework quest for Amilia which gave reputation with her, but her name doesn't appear in the reputation page.
And final note, on the first driking den event when I earned reputation with May it didn't always increase the number in the reputation page.

Last edited:

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
When we sneak in the Slytherin common room there's a girl we can tell to ask out the person who's body we're copying.
Does it make any difference later if we tell her that? When that quest finished I also had both models on top of each other.

Edit: Also I did the homework quest for Amilia which gave reputation with her, but her name doesn't appear in the reputation page.
And final note, on the first driking den event when I earned reputation with May it didn't always increase the number in the reputation page.
Will look at the May rep thing. And yeah Amilia was removed as a reputation option because she was kind of put in the background as the story progressed. Will make sure there's a different reward for that quest

As for the Slytherin common room quest,

Reactions: arrepio

arrepio

Sep 3, 2021
Thanks for the reply, and I must say I really like the fast responses to bug reports, especially the patch update provided.
First time I see something like this, mainly because I don't join Patreon.

A suggestion, since there's no scene player it'd be good to have many more save slots so we can save before good scenes, that way we can replay them whenever we want.

Dragonbait

May 11, 2017
Just finished the Halloween event, went to find the friends by the serpent stair case and cant talk to them?

Dragonbait

May 11, 2017
Is the quest marked beta only? Cause it won't work if it is and you don't have it
Quest hasn't shown up but neither did the Halloween event. Also still drunk the next morning.

Wasn't sure where the current playthrough ended

1990bonneau

Donor
Jul 8, 2017
When I come out of the baths in the evening in the water quest, I end up with this screen.

Capture d’écran (1690).png

How to get out of it?

DracMoFo

Oct 4, 2021
Anyone know if there's a walkthrough guide for this game yet? game looks really good so far.. wish they'd support Ultra wide monitors tho

2.90 star(s) 31 Votes