2.90 star(s) 31 Votes
Sep 6, 2018
Need assistance, after the hermione stargazing event, I promptly fell through the world and had to use unstuck, and I have no clue where exactly to go for "find your roommates back where you agreed"

arrepio

Sep 3, 2021
At the end of the first Potion Class when we leave the hospital wing we fall from the castle forcing us to use the unstuck button.

It also seems that even though it's a new day we can't perform a new daily task if already did one before the potion class.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Any way to get more money? For idiots like me who thought the knowledge buff was worth the 10 galleons and now are out of money for the swimwear?

PDP19

Aug 31, 2022
Any way to get more money? For idiots like me who thought the knowledge buff was worth the 10 galleons and now are out of money for the swimwear?
There's two hidden treasures before you do the lake quest. The first is the toilet secret, which you need to interact with one particular toilet, which is located in the area with the serpent staircase. Gives out 13 galeons, I think.

The other is the pillars secret, which is on the third floor of the western building, I think its the same floor as the griffindor entrance. You get this clue from beating the arm wrestler in the friday quest.

Probably more galleons elsewhere, but these are the two bigger ones I can remember.

Dragonbait

May 11, 2017
There's two hidden treasures before you do the lake quest. The first is the toilet secret, which you need to interact with one particular toilet, which is located in the area with the serpent staircase. Gives out 13 galeons, I think.

The other is the pillars secret, which is on the third floor of the western building, I think its the same floor as the griffindor entrance. You get this clue from beating the arm wrestler in the friday quest.

Probably more galleons elsewhere, but these are the two bigger ones I can remember.
Library has a chest with 5 for sure in addition to what you mentioned.

Dragonbait

May 11, 2017
Need assistance, after the hermione stargazing event, I promptly fell through the world and had to use unstuck, and I have no clue where exactly to go for "find your roommates back where you agreed"
I just hit unstuck option then saved and loaded and if fixed me

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
2 questions for anyone please.
1. Is there somewhere I can get consistent AI art like this preferable free download?
2. Is there a way to cheat? I literally just started its true but I just got thrown right in. Literally thrown right into what appears to be a courtyard just teleported no explanation on what to do or anything.

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
Yeah, it's bugged on older builds. I recommend downloading the patchfix release here:
It's also the one linked at the top of "Downloads"

Anybody know why it wont let me sneak in at night time to get the diary in the merula quest?
Been fixed on newest release too, sorry!

2 questions for anyone please.
1. Is there somewhere I can get consistent AI art like this preferable free download?
2. Is there a way to cheat? I literally just started its true but I just got thrown right in. Literally thrown right into what appears to be a courtyard just teleported no explanation on what to do or anything.
It sounds like you used unstuck if you ended up in the courtyard. When you start a new game, there should be floating pointers that show you in the right direction for the first 2 quests

Reactions: Shadow Song

ital

Jan 26, 2019
Yeah, it's bugged on older builds. I recommend downloading the patchfix release here: Mega
It's also the one linked at the top of "Downloads"

Been fixed on newest release too, sorry!

It sounds like you used unstuck if you ended up in the courtyard. When you start a new game, there should be floating pointers that show you in the right direction for the first 2 quests
I can’t skip a day so it’s night for a quest, and I seem to be stuck because of this, all the quests that I completed don’t take me further, and judging by the amount of content, I only saw 30%

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
I can’t skip a day so it’s night for a quest, and I seem to be stuck because of this, all the quests that I completed don’t take me further, and judging by the amount of content, I only saw 30%
Can you show me your quest log?

odin76

Jun 5, 2017
the girls look great
but i have realy trouble to find my way
i think a loot peolpe dont play it because of that

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
The last 2, as I understand it, are not available at all
Press i to enter the console and enter fActiveRemote,class2_charms_BEGIN,true
Then the charms class should properly appear in the charms classroom near the courtyard!

And fActiveRemote,avanude,true to enable Ava up in her room. Been fixed on newer versions

DJ M E S S

Feb 25, 2019
Untitled.jpg
I already activated Beta for this quest, but when I go to training yard and click at Ginny, it says the girls are busy, how can I do this quest, thank :)

2.90 star(s) 31 Votes