2.90 star(s) 31 Votes

no868

Sep 15, 2020
A big problem I have is that the game often expects you to know where to go/what to do without any guidance, so many problems could be solved by putting markers where you need to go/above interactable characters and objects so it isn't qas frustrating. I hope the dev improves this in later patches.

Reactions: DanliensX

raminka12

Jun 22, 2022
can you just add
cheat engine speedhack / fast travel
clear objective points like in skyrim
and normal map

then its playable

else too much time for no fun content

UnitedRed

Mar 10, 2018
i cant for the life of me find the abandoned corridor in this game the only one i do find is past the griffyndor wing and it doesnt do anything for the quest

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
i cant for the life of me find the abandoned corridor in this game the only one i do find is past the griffyndor wing and it doesnt do anything for the quest
What is the name of the quest you're talking about? If it's the one about strange noises (from the courtyard conversation):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If instead it's the Silas one:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

no868

Sep 15, 2020
sorry to keep asking the same question but does anyone know where the lake i'm supposed to go to is?

PDP19

Aug 31, 2022
sorry to keep asking the same question but does anyone know where the lake i'm supposed to go to is?
Right after you finish the friday quest, you'll get teleported back to your room.

Go get hermoine the swimwear (8 galleons) and return back to your room, you should see the guys. Interact with them to do the lake quest.

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
If they aren't there, check the script in your DMs in a moment, or reach out to me on discord

The quest is called ghould Mischief thats the one im stuck on
Cookiemonster's walkthrough is solid there. One thing though, you'll need to have done all of a day's classes / have Day's End in your questlog before you can sit in the chair in your room and wait to past curfew

Has anyone seen any further items in the Shopping for May event beyond the 450 Reputation dress with lots of snaps and the 700 Reputation outfit that she'll use for the Yule Ball? I see it active as if there's more, but May's no longer at the store for further outfit try-ons. Maybe we're just not far enough along for more to be shown. :unsure:
It's there as a reward for increasing student reputation, and while there's nothing past 700 rep atm, it's definitely coming!

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
Dec 20, 2018
Just keeping abreast of my discoveries as I try to progress:

1. Seems like the staircase in the Charms classroom is glitched, have the journalism quest and click to go upstairs, but you just get reset into the Charms room.

2. After doing the second part of the ghoul mischief quest, the polyjuice one, I get a hard crash. No floating through the universe, just gray wavy screen. I used Unstuck, and it just stayed on the gray screen.

Can confirm that the codes above fixed the problem with the Advanced Charms II quest though! Hit that glitch again and was able to progress through further, until I got stuck on the gray screen after the Slytherin adventures.

Weird note though, while Polyjuiced the control scheme changed from what it was set to for some reason. I was using the 'face the way you move your mouse' method, and suddenly it was just pure WASD.

Reactions: bluewitchgames

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023

1. Seems like the staircase in the Charms classroom is glitched, have the journalism quest and click to go upstairs, but you just get reset into the Charms room.

2. After doing the second part of the ghoul mischief quest, the polyjuice one, I get a hard crash. No floating through the universe, just gray wavy screen. I used Unstuck, and it just stayed on the gray screen.

Can confirm that the codes above fixed the problem with the Advanced Charms II quest though! Hit that glitch again and was able to progress through further, until I got stuck on the gray screen after the Slytherin adventures.

Weird note though, while Polyjuiced the control scheme changed from what it was set to for some reason. I was using the 'face the way you move your mouse' method, and suddenly it was just pure WASD.
That's a taste of the old controller lol. Updating the OP now, but try this
Should fix the charms classroom doors and the entire Slytherin common room questline

Also, for anyone else with charms classroom problems, automatic fix for charm classroom is building now!

PDP19

Aug 31, 2022

Got the same issues with the syltherin adventures. The game bugged, just saw gray screen and my control schemed got fucked.

Saved, closed the game and reload, fixed the issue.

Dec 20, 2018
That's a taste of the old controller lol. Updating the OP now, but try this Mega
Should fix the charms classroom doors and the entire Slytherin common room questline

Also, for anyone else with charms classroom problems, automatic fix for charm classroom is building now!
Appreciate the quick response and update link, downloading to try now! Hoping I can smoothly chug along and maybe see some of the newer content this time. Thanks again!

• Red Heart
Reactions: bluewitchgames

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Does anyone happen to know what the checkbox beside "The School Papers" is for?
1705538854564.png

When I mark it, a little wand symbol appears in the box. Otherwise, though, I'm not sure what that does.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
When can you save in this game? Sometimes it's fine but most of the time "Prevented from saving by event" .... what event I just started the day?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
When can you save in this game? Sometimes it's fine but most of the time "Prevented from saving by event" .... what event I just started the day?
I discuss some stuff I've learned about that in these two posts:
If it's really a pain, you can type the letter i and then in the console field that appears type canSave and you should be allowed to save anyway. Be aware, though, that based on some stuff from my earlier posts, that could cause you problems. (It also might not, depending.)

Reactions: MrMax
Sep 6, 2018
I can only assume this is what being a ghost must feel like, wandering around the endless looping hallways forever, seeking just the tiniest shred of coochie

• Haha
Reactions: MrMax

ital

Jan 26, 2019
There is an armchair in the room that can skip the day until night, but it does not work more often

2.90 star(s) 31 Votes