2.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Hans95lr

May 8, 2019
I am a bit lost...
how do I attend my advanced charms 2 class? Am I simply in the wrong room? Because what i believe the charms classroom is just empty

and I can't skip to the night, when I want to use the chair in my room, I can only click "no"

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
I am a bit lost...
how do I attend my advanced charms 2 class? Am I simply in the wrong room? Because what i believe the charms classroom is just empty

and I can't skip to the night, when I want to use the chair in my room, I can only click "no"
Press i to open console and enter 'fActiveRemote,class2_charms_BEGIN,true'

Reactions: Hans95lr

omegaclown

Jan 14, 2023
hello, have a problem with quest Desings in the Dark. Cant skip time to night on chair or go to bed. Also everyone in common room dissapeared, only on 1st floot (maybe its a part of the problem). can you please help me?

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
hello, have a problem with quest Desings in the Dark. Cant skip time to night on chair or go to bed. Also everyone in common room dissapeared, only on 1st floot (maybe its a part of the problem). can you please help me?
You'll need to go and speak with Ava. If you have already for the second time, then you might be an older, bugged build where it wasn't fixed, sorry!

omegaclown

Jan 14, 2023
You'll need to go and speak with Ava. If you have already for the second time, then you might be an older, bugged build where it wasn't fixed, sorry!
The thing is i cant talk with her, because its not actually night, and i cant wait until night on chair (there is only one option - no).

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
Having not played this game for a very long time, are there repeatable cutscenes or a feature to rewatch previous sex scenes?

Also full save please, I'm low on time. Will play through it once I have some.

citrone

Jul 17, 2023
if the game clearly advertise itself in using AI art, and its tagged as AI art, then i think reviews that give a low score and whine about AI art should be removed
reviewing in this site is already garbage, but rating low scores because you intentionally played a game you hate is regarded

Reactions: gilgun

LtDkAngel

Jul 9, 2020
I had no idea Emma Watson had a boob job done. (sarcasm in casa you are one of those people for which I have to specify this)

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Can only hope that they are so that devs who have no artistic talent, and are from countries where paying for an artist isn't feasible, are able to pursue their goal of making a game. That is what I see as the best thing to come from AI art - people who cannot afford to hire people being able to still have a creative outlet.
Yea because they can't pick up a pencil like the rest of us.

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
Some spam.
My guy most people on here are fucking retarded about this shit :KEK:. Most people online that talk negatively about AI have never used it nor they know how it works.

Best to just report comments that go against the rules and let the mods handle it. The fact is, the team allowed AI to be included on this site, they bear the burden and the responsibility. If they don't then thats on them.

Reactions: gilgun and XCelesX

ital

Jan 26, 2019
Don't try to change your appearance, the character will look terrible, one thing will overlap

ital

Jan 26, 2019
it looks like the texture of the painting came out on the other side in the form of a cube

ital

Jan 26, 2019
I don’t know, maybe if you start the game from the beginning this won’t happen, but after loading I’m having fun)

Reactions: Daveck
2.90 star(s) 31 Votes