Feb 26, 2020
same as the last update i cant even get to the main menu

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label ansver.james is defined twice, at File "script/interface/i_talk_all.rpyc", line 465:

and File "script/interface/i_talk_all.rpyc", line 484:

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.7.1862
Sat Nov 13 02:05:48 2021

Fuzzypanda13378

Mar 15, 2019
So the old Wizards adventure is never coming back huh. I liked the old artstyle better, and there was a lot more game play with the other one. Making a whole new game and then using the same name and thread feels like cheating somehow. Like when someone buys a youtube channel with a ton of subscribers.

bsr2

Apr 11, 2018
Still cant play the new update. Idk why people post the new update is out on patreon. If none of us are patreon subs to him we cant download it. Why update the thread then?

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
So the old Wizards adventure is never coming back huh. I liked the old artstyle better, and there was a lot more game play with the other one. Making a whole new game and then using the same name and thread feels like cheating somehow. Like when someone buys a youtube channel with a ton of subscribers.
Does anyone have screenshots of the old art style? I've seen ppl mentioning it in this thread before, but there are no images of it... I'm curious

Feb 26, 2020
same as the last update i cant even get to the main menu

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label ansver.james is defined twice, at File "script/interface/i_talk_all.rpyc", line 465:

and File "script/interface/i_talk_all.rpyc", line 484:

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.7.1862
Sat Nov 13 02:05:48 2021

same as last time no help with this error, oh well waisted enough of my time

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
so finally got around to playing this. wish i could look at the patreon outfits, but oh well... kinda odd that we do not have those since we are the kinda site that we are...

anyways just starting out and i can already tell Merlin is mentally challenged lol. "oh hey magic book that lead me to a page on how to help me get girls, let's show this to my friend who just came back from who knows where!" yeah.. totally do not see something really bad happening from that line of thought lol...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
for a game that has been in development since 2018... there does not seem to be a whole lot in this.. still good, just wish there was more.

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Does anyone have screenshots of the old art style? I've seen ppl mentioning it in this thread before, but there are no images of it... I'm curious
It basically looks the same as now, just the current art is kinda more detailed, but also more cartoonish. But rest of current game is garbage, old version at least was generally both more functional and less gamified...

Reactions: dokodesuka

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
how to hide in the bathroom found that door on the right
how/when to call amelia again? found that door after reading some post
to return scissors to milena? k evening in her room
to find some book ...nothing in my table? triggered some msg in the late evening in the late evening

Last edited:

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
But rest of current game is garbage, old version at least was generally both more functional and less gamified...
I haven't played the old version. But to me at least, Gwen's route in this version is very hot. Edit: I said before it was a bit rushed, but no, I had forgot there were many in-between stages, for a nice paced buildup! This is one of my top M/S games.

Last edited:

bsr2

Apr 11, 2018
Why cant people upload the new version. Why do people update the title that makes it say the new version but do not include it anywhere?

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
Does this dev have a discord channel? Have found some bugs I want to report, but can't find an appropriate place to do such.

Last edited:

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
It basically looks the same as now, just the current art is kinda more detailed, but also more cartoonish. But rest of current game is garbage, old version at least was generally both more functional and less gamified...
Ah, if you go through his Patreon posts from oldest to newest (even without an account), you'll find this which has some screens:
temp.png

Does this dev have a discord channel? Have found some bugs I want to report, but can't find an appropriate place to do such.
From his Patreon intro: "If you have any very personal questions, please write to wizard.admpanda@gmail.com".
No Discord channel on sight, you'd have to pledge some money to be able to see the link to it, most likely.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I'm getting this error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script/locations/house_bathroom.rpy", line 190, in <module>
NameError: name 'aunt_info' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script/locations/house_bathroom.rpyc", line 190, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script/locations/house_bathroom.rpy", line 190, in <module>
NameError: name 'aunt_info' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.22000
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Wizard Adventures 0.1.25.XP10
Fri Jan  7 12:47:12 2022

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes