dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
Asked a few months back and don't think ever got an answer, anyone know what the money/gold console command is in this game now?
After enabling the console by going to WiZarD-x.x.x.x-pc\renpy\common\00console.rpy, searching for the line config.console = and setting the value after that line to True, you can start the game, look at your gold amount (mine was 984 for example, and will be different for you), press Shift + O to open the console and run this line in the console:

[k for k in dir() if type(globals()[k]) == int and globals()[k] == 984]

In English: "For each object in all objects, if that object is of type 'int' and has a value of 984, put the name of that object in a list"

The name that came up was this: gg_gold_coin

Last edited:
Reactions: libertypics

Porcinet

Oct 12, 2019
I'm playing 0.1.26 but in game the walkthrough for evelyn say end of update 0.1.23, so wondering if it's the walkthrough not updated or the game is fuck up ? Same for Gwen it say 0.1.21 and can't see wendy walkthrough

Last edited:

OldHorsefly

Mar 2, 2021
Couldn't continue from saves, it crashes from first click. Should have read these comments. Should I start again? Seems that there is still bugs. Nah, to trash can it goes.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I'm literaly about to stop playing this game competely because of bugs... Seriously how can this game be buggy with ever damn update and how can be buggy even with starting fresh! I had to star frest over and over again and even with new game its still buggy AF.

Last time i got bug i can process Milena's story and i got other bugs aswell and now im seeing this invisible scene bug... And im probably gonna see more or maybe gonna face with process bug again... I cant even believe how big mess this game is...
Screenshot_2.jpg

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
now im seeing this invisible scene bug...
Yeah, I think there are two of those "invisible scenes". Maybe a bug. Maybe the artwork wasn't finished and developer decided to release the update anyway.

I started a new game and didn't hit any bugs that prevented me from finishing all of the content, although there are some crashes that prevent players from making some choices.

0LDSK00L

Mar 13, 2021
OK - Just started playing this game (version 1.26) and I was told by Sarah to go to the Tavern Basement in the evening and say my password (still don't know it) and a portal will open. Never given the option to say anything and I have clicked just about everywhere in the room and nothing happens! Any help to start this part of the game would be appreciated!

Lucius Logan 3D

Jan 2, 2022
The game is very good! Gwen and Milena are wonderful!

If it wasn't for the Furry part :confused:, the game would be 5 stars!

the dev could put an option to not show these scenes when the player chose the option at the beginning of the game for example, several games use this requirement to get more fans!

Reactions: dokodesuka
2.80 star(s) 49 Votes