KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
tbh i dont give a fuck about milena, was hoping for more gwen
i've been waiting for more blacksmith's daughter...

*don't want to double post so...

ngl, i want to fuck meryl far more than cheryl, can that be an option eventually? where the disguise is just permanetly off, and one model replaces the other?

Last edited:
Oct 21, 2020
I mean, even me breathing causes some bug to appear out of nowhere....
There are soooo many bugs, even bugged audio that infinitely loops, like how? Saving and quitting doesn't get rid of it you have to go back to an older save. The bugs completely ruin the sandbox part of the game, like doing any scene twice breaks the game, or has continuity errors as a result because the post scene dialogues and other queued events no longer make sense. There's even bugged clothing lmfao. One character is completely naked and has no arms if you pick one of the outfits, some outfits are completely invisible and another characters outfit changes dont save, or they only save once, then keep reverting back to the green one for all scenes. This games bugs compared to the rest of the site is just unreal, its like this one game contains the bugs of 100 other games. Even condoms are bugged, if you're on 0, just picking a scene where you need one makes it go to -1 lmao, so you have to buy 2 to make it go back to 1. Just a little coding pride and this game could be extremely good, its not that grindy, I have seen much worse, the models are decent and theres a world where we could have clothing mods, just the bugs man, the fucking bugs...

• Angry
Reactions: VanessaFaye

VanessaFaye

Feb 9, 2019
Nonstop bugs in 1.27.2. I've had to go back to previous saves just because it wouldn't let me into certain areas for no reason, looping quests, and the diary search led me to needing a password when none of them worked which kept on looping back to the same password list. I've decompressed the RPA to see about patching out a few bugs, and the game literally wont run because of how many calls are defined twice just because you turn on the developer options. You have to have dev mode off to run it and then i wind up having to restart the game over and over again while i try to fix the password bug. Bugs and pain are ceaseless. :mad:

UPDATE: I had to edit out parts of the password entry just to get to the 2nd tavern scene with wendy. You're supposed to put in 3 entries and then it would max out, but it doesn't count the entries so it just keeps on repeating, over and over again. Local labels are the fucking worst. The game itself is great and the storyline is fun, but that doesnt make it worth all the trouble with bugs.

Last edited:

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
Bit buggy but artwork is fantastic. I beg you for an option to remove the condom. Also, what the hell is the "Wolfy" and "secret chests in the ruins" about? As far as I can tell I've played to the end of development so far and there were no ruins or chests anywhere.

Reactions: dokodesuka

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.1.28.2 bug
1) When you click something you have done before he switch back, for example you hide in the bathroom to spy on Milena to waste time and you have 65% it can be after that you are by 45%. o_O
2) name 'm_nightie' is not defined
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
How to I trigger the new Sarah scenes? it says 63% complete in the guide but the guide also says "The end of update", etc. Every time I talk to her in the basement I get no new dialogue.

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes