DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
At some point, the Milena status tells you your next step but also says "Keep going through history.". I've seen several posts asking about this cryptic message but the meaning of that sentence was never answered.

I got curious and perused the source. It seems the message starts appearing when the Cheryl quest line has progressed to a point that requires the advancement of the Milena quest line. Also, the English sentence appears to be a mis-translation of the original Russian sentence "Продолжай историю.", which is more correctly (I hope) translated to "Continue with the story.". The intent seems to be to have you focus on advancing Milena's story so other stories can eventually advance.

Aside from making me feel better that I'm not missing badly hinted content, at least now some people can stop looking for the well-hidden "history" function they need to go through to continue the game from where they're stuck. :unsure:o_O

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Game Halting Bug Fix
v0.1.28.2 (UnRen'd)

When you choose to look for Wendy's diary instead of peeking on her in the shower, you encounter a floating talking diary that demands a password. You're given a menu of four choices where choosing the wrong choice repeats the menu. However, this goes on forever and you cannot continue the game.

In the source, it's obvious from the names of the jump labels and the following dialogue that there was supposed to be a counter that jumped out of the menu loop after three attempts but it was not included.

To fix:
  1. UnRen the game to get the source files and folders.
  2. Copy the attached wendy.rpy file into the <installation folder>/game/dialogues folder, overwriting the original.
  3. Restart the game.
The password menu for that scene will now end after three tries.

Note: I believe that you do not have to UnRen the game but can just create the <installation folder>/game/dialogues folder and copy the attached file into it. Ren'py should use that file instead of the one in the archive.rpa file. However, I have not verified this in a game that has not been UnRen'd.

elmirgrim

Apr 8, 2018
Game Halting Bug Fix
v0.1.28.2 (UnRen'd)

When you choose to look for Wendy's diary instead of peeking on her in the shower, you encounter a floating talking diary that demands a password. You're given a menu of four choices where choosing the wrong choice repeats the menu. However, this goes on forever and you cannot continue the game.

In the source, it's obvious from the names of the jump labels and the following dialogue that there was supposed to be a counter that jumped out of the menu loop after three attempts but it was not included.

To fix:
  1. UnRen the game to get the source files and folders.
  2. Copy the attached wendy.rpy file into the <installation folder>/game/dialogues folder, overwriting the original.
  3. Restart the game.
The password menu for that scene will now end after three tries.

Note: I believe that you do not have to UnRen the game but can just create the <installation folder>/game/dialogues folder and copy the attached file into it. Ren'py should use that file instead of the one in the archive.rpa file. However, I have not verified this in a game that has not been UnRen'd.
what about the android version how to fix it

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
where can I find the merchant Disar I'm starting to play and I have to pick up a package from the blacksmith

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
what about the android version how to fix it
Speeifically, I don't know since unRen is a Windows *.bat file. However, this will not affect how ren'py works. The same edited file should work with the Android version if you can find where the game installation folder is. Hopefully you can use the alternative I specified at the end of the OP and just create the sub-folders and copy the file in, overriding what is in the *.rpa. I don't use Android so i can't confirm this.

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
Do u have the save file for the game ?
I don't, maybe someone else does.
But IMO this game is best played from the start so you can have a buildup in the romance, instead of just going straight to the sex scenes. I found the mom x son tongue kissing scene way hotter than the actual dick-in-pussy scene.

Reactions: Star white

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
hold on, I looked at the changelog,
so there's nothing new with
v0.1.29.p4 other than "fix bug"?

no continuation of the story and no new scenes?

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Wizard Adventures [0.1.31] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux/Mac (1.7 GB/ 593 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 49 Votes