klang

Aug 15, 2016
Haven't played in a while; stopped because it was a buggy grindfest. Has it gotten more fleshed out and less broken?

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
quick question..

I've reached hundred percent current quest for each girl in the game..
but in the gallery there are still tons of locked scenes...

are these the ones in the bonus content for their Patrons?
or are there hidden events that I'm missing?
I've repeated everything couple times already.. don't know where else to go.. Unless I'm playing this game all wrong..

would love to have your feedback guys.
thanks in advance =)

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
How to I trigger the new Sarah scenes? it says 63% complete in the guide but the guide also says "The end of update", etc. Every time I talk to her in the basement I get no new dialogue.
Same for me. Also, going to the basement of Merlin's house gives a traceback any time other than night and Sarah is in her coffin and the only options are Touch Boobs and Lick Pussy. It looks like the same error as reported here for which I found no solution.

(10) [VN] - [Ren'Py] - Wizards Adventures [v0.1.28.2] [AdmiralPanda] | F95zone

Nov 1, 2018

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
My apologies that I didn't think that someone would forget the story with Aunt Sarah. The continuation of the story begins in the basement of the TAVERN, in the future I will correct the hint.

RahmiJakut

Nov 1, 2021
My apologies that I didn't think that someone would forget the story with Aunt Sarah. The continuation of the story begins in the basement of the TAVERN, in the future I will correct the hint.
yeah that doesn't help all three are busy and can't figure out how to register for the first fight

Yuura

Feb 23, 2019
I'll wait for the game to have enough content to be worth downloading and replaying it for the 5th or 6th time because some error doesn't let me advance from my previous save.

I should have seen it coming though.

Last edited:

Honnepon

Sep 28, 2017
I'll wait for the game to have enough content to be worth downloading and replaying it for the 5th or 6th time because some error doesn't let me advance from my previous save.

I should have seen it coming though.
Last version I played is 1.23, you reckon my saves will still work with this new update?

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes