Radriewyn

Jul 19, 2017
When I looked at his question, I have the same face as you have on your avatar. :unsure:
Content was removed from the game, or an older version was used to make the update. The one thing I noticed missing first was some of the Wolfy scenes. Which is my guess as to why he would think content was removed in the update. Also the file size going down by approx 25 megs, without a loss in image size that I could find.

Last edited:

Radriewyn

Jul 19, 2017
I tried to, but I do not find the Greedy goblin thing
You can either use unren to extract the RPA packages, then open up the character.rpy in an editor and change it, or use unren and use the option to enable console, open the game, do shift +o, then type in greedy_goblin = 1

Honestly, right now if you are using this newest version 7.2, you will still be missing some of the content that was available in 7.0, but I still like the story, and hopefully AdmiralPanda will be fixing this soon since it was pointed out today.

mgo789

Mar 18, 2019
You can either use unren to extract the RPA packages, then open up the character.rpy in an editor and change it, or use unren and use the option to enable console, open the game, do shift +o, then type in greedy_goblin = 1

Honestly, right now if you are using this newest version 7.2, you will still be missing some of the content that was available in 7.0, but I still like the story, and hopefully AdmiralPanda will be fixing this soon since it was pointed out today.
thank you!

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Well, when trying to use the saves from previous version, I've got kicked out of the game. tracelog attached

Gillybear

Apr 14, 2019

I cannot find character.rpy, just .py or .pyo. Is notepad++ able to make this change?

Radriewyn

Jul 19, 2017
I cannot find character.rpy, just .py or .pyo. Is notepad++ able to make this change?
You use unren in the main folder with the WA.exe is located, use the option to extract RPA packages, then go to the game folder and that is where the characters.rpy should be. Yes you can use notepad++ to edit it, save it then open the game like normal. Hope that help clarifies it better.

Kutkh

Mar 7, 2018
After 7.2, i cant use crystal chest. It says it will be avaible only for patreons. Is it a bug? Because I was using it on 7.0 without any problem. BTW I lost my saves too. Can anybody upload a save file?

Radriewyn

Jul 19, 2017
Well, when trying to use the saves from previous version, I've got kicked out of the game. tracelog attached
Saves have to be from version 6.5 or above to work, the game got reworked and the location your save is trying to call for no longer exists. You will have to either find a save file that is after 6.5 (which you can search for in this forum) or start a new game.

Radriewyn

Jul 19, 2017
After 7.2, i cant use crystal chest. It says it will be avaible only for patreons. Is it a bug? Because I was using it on 7.0 without any problem. BTW I lost my saves too. Can anybody upload a save file?
Read the post before yours, my version of 7.0 wasn't unlocked and I had to unlock it, so not sure how yours was unless you got your from the patreon page. As far as saves go, I think I seen where someone posted saves in other pages, did you try to search the forum for it?

Honestly to anyone that asks, unless you really want the translations, I would NOT get rid of 7.0 and download 7.2 until the content is added back. I know for sure you will be missing the Wolfy sex scene not sure what else.

Kutkh

Mar 7, 2018
Read the post before yours, my version of 7.0 wasn't unlocked and I had to unlock it, so not sure how yours was unless you got your from the patreon page. As far as saves go, I think I seen where someone posted saves in other pages, did you try to search the forum for it?

Honestly to anyone that asks, unless you really want the translations, I would NOT get rid of 7.0 and download 7.2 until the content is added back. I know for sure you will be missing the Wolfy sex scene not sure what else.
Thank you.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Thank you for that, and I was able to get past Fanfer this time. I figured out the order of spells, I didn't think I could Evade an attack without learning some sort of spell.

Now, I somehow defeated Fanfer with Sylvia, but when I go back to the tomb, he's still there and I no longer have Sylvia to attack him. I'm stuck with Sylvia attached to the Dryad's tree and Fanfer still in the Ruins. Do I have to start over again? Still playing version 7.0.
I see you just got to the end of the story with Sylvia, while there is no further. Defeat him in the ruins. (Fire->Blow->Frost)
where to find the rope?
In the forge on the table below.

TNT3

Sep 1, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/tavern.rpy", line 81, in execute
  File "game/tavern.rpy", line 83, in execute
Exception: Could not find a ground image for imagemap.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "tavern.rpyc", line 3160, in script
  File "C:\Users\tnt3tnt\Downloads\WA-0.7.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1848, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\tnt3tnt\Downloads\WA-0.7.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1836, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\tnt3tnt\Downloads\WA-0.7.2-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 179, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\tnt3tnt\Downloads\WA-0.7.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2723, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\tnt3tnt\Downloads\WA-0.7.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\tnt3tnt\Downloads\WA-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2662, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\tnt3tnt\Downloads\WA-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3049, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\tnt3tnt\Downloads\WA-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 521, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\tnt3tnt\Downloads\WA-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 521, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\tnt3tnt\Downloads\WA-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\tnt3tnt\Downloads\WA-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3049, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\tnt3tnt\Downloads\WA-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\tnt3tnt\Downloads\WA-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/tavern.rpy", line 83, in execute
  File "C:\Users\tnt3tnt\Downloads\WA-0.7.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 1229, in _imagemap
    ground = pick(ground, ( "ground", "idle" ), idle)
  File "C:\Users\tnt3tnt\Downloads\WA-0.7.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 1227, in pick
    raise Exception("Could not find a %s image for imagemap." % name[0])
Exception: Could not find a ground image for imagemap.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
WA - 0.7.2 0.7.2
Sun Jun 16 07:11:43 2019
got this anyone can you help

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes