Radriewyn

Jul 19, 2017
You are correct. I think they lost some things on the update or something was taken out. But my favorite scenes are gone.
Since the loss of content is not being commented on by the developer, and looking at the patreon page, it looks like the developer is now doing different versions of the game, a free version which was the last posted here, and a patreon version that has all of the content. This is probably due to the fact with a one version release as 7.0 was and it was figured out how to unlock all of the content on here.

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
Since the loss of content is not being commented on by the developer, and looking at the patreon page, it looks like the developer is now doing different versions of the game, a free version which was the last posted here, and a patreon version that has all of the content. This is probably due to the fact with a one version release as 7.0 was and it was figured out how to unlock all of the content on here.
Right? I like that they literally replied to my post as if I'm a moron and didn't know what I was talking about. Won't be playing this anymore.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Wizards Adventures [v0.7.2.1] (899 mb rar pc original)

131 mb rar unofficial PC compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):

done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

Last edited:

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
Dialogues, monologues, every text - all of them are really, really bad. Played only like 10 minutes and already had enough. Russian English doesn't help the game either.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Dialogues, monologues, every text - all of them are really, really bad. Played only like 10 minutes and already had enough. Russian English doesn't help the game either.
That is really harsh for anyone. Person may not be an English speaker but go play a game that is translated by web translation! No my ONLY complaint about this game is unable to play it due to a stupid pay wall! All other Patron with pay walls release a patron release then about 2 weeks later release the public release without pay wall. Like Harem for example. That way those that can afford to pay to help support it get it before everyone else!

It is too bad it had a lot of promise but us poor people especially when layed off and looking for a new job will never be able to play it as the developer does not release an unlocked public release like other game developers do.

dan9000

May 21, 2017
hello, im stuck with patricia quest, it says something was wrong this task was initially too diificult for me, i dont know what to do, they mention a forest girl but i cant talk to sylvia

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
hello, im stuck with patricia quest, it says something was wrong this task was initially too diificult for me, i dont know what to do, they mention a forest girl but i cant talk to sylvia
Patricia on the second floor of the tavern, the door to the right.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
That is really harsh for anyone. Person may not be an English speaker but go play a game that is translated by web translation!
It's not harsh, they have the breadth of the internet and their patrons to assist them.
The English used is not only broken, but antiquated even by Shakespearean standards.

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
I'm annoyed at the now gated/locked content. This is a website full of pay-wall content. AdmiralPanda can do what he wants, but if he continues to just try to market here with a smile and not admit that content besides cheats are now behind a paywall? Well... The good graces here will run out and he will see his internal versions posted here I'm sure.

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes