May 23, 2019
I need to check this game, I've never seen so many 1 star reviews with so many 5 star reviews... So I guess I will hate it? Love it? :unsure: Stuff made by a Panda...

Mar 21, 2019
View attachment 319177

Overview:
The game immerses you in the atmosphere of the magical world. You play the role of the young magician Merlin. He was born in an ancient and influential family, whose members have always been members of the Council of Mages.
But due to the fact that he was given too much from birth, he ceased to try and develop himself, ceases to perform the tasks of the council and leads a riotous lifestyle. But it could not last forever. He was found by one of the council members and convinced to take the right path. Perhaps Merlin will begin to correct, but the craving for women and adventures has not disappeared anywhere.​

Thread Updated: 2019-06-15
Release Date: 2019-06-15
Developer: AdmiralPanda
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.2.1
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Answers to some questions or jams in the game.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -

Android: - -
Torrent (Win + Mac + Android)/not archive : - -
Torrent (Win + Mac + Android)/archive : - -
Others:
UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED*

*The compressed version is not made by the developer, use at your own risk

View attachment 319184 View attachment 238713 View attachment 238711 View attachment 238710 View attachment 238709 View attachment 188973 View attachment 206587 View attachment 206586 View attachment 206585 View attachment 301075 View attachment 301077 View attachment 301076 View attachment 319180 View attachment 319181 View attachment 319182 View attachment 319183
is this still patreon locked??

phoenix917

Dec 2, 2018
I need to check this game, I've never seen so many 1 star reviews with so many 5 star reviews... So I guess I will hate it? Love it? :unsure: Stuff made by a Panda...
I think people get frustrated because certain areas to click aren't easy to find. Also certain content is task reliant, by that I mean you must complete one task, perhaps with a different charachter to open a task with one you are working on. It is or can be challenging. Use the task ball, it helps alot.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I think people get frustrated because certain areas to click aren't easy to find. Also certain content is task reliant, by that I mean you must complete one task, perhaps with a different charachter to open a task with one you are working on. It is or can be challenging. Use the task ball, it helps alot.
and do not forget that you can't even do all the content in the game right now because of the paywall! This is just free advertisement for him being here as he does not release a public unlocked version later. I'll stick with authors like Harem as he releases his latest version 1 month earlier for patrons and a month later releases publicly for everyone else. He has supporters that get it a month earlier then everyone else on new releases but for us poor folks we get to play it one month later.

phoenix917

Dec 2, 2018
and do not forget that you can't even do all the content in the game right now because of the paywall! This is just free advertisement for him being here as he does not release a public unlocked version later. I'll stick with authors like Harem as he releases his latest version 1 month earlier for patrons and a month later releases publicly for everyone else. He has supporters that get it a month earlier then everyone else on new releases but for us poor folks we get to play it one month later.
I have played both, you arent missing as much as you might think. REmember this game is a work in progress. If you look at the latest posted version you will find that part of the locked content is already unlocked. read the change log.

Nyarlothotep

Aug 28, 2017
How do you meet the blonde girl in image 2? I see an empty spot in the character pool but cant find her.

Imanni, they are in her room in the smothy.

tnbounds

Jun 21, 2018
AdmiralPanda, just know that I appreciate the work you put into this game and appreciate how you are always on this thread explaining how to do stuff. Thank you

Ruslan1

Jun 3, 2018
В русском переводе отсутсвует буква Ё. Там где должно быть "её", стоит только "е ", вместо "ещё" "ещ " и т.д. Местами незначительные опечатки. Местами в окошках выбора, в диалогах, вообще пустые поля.

Rambo99

Apr 1, 2018
In the Russian translation, the letter E is absent. Where there should be "her", there is only "e", instead of "more", "more", etc. Mostly minor typos. Places in the selection boxes, in dialogs, generally empty fields.
I am too seemed odd SUCH errors. It seems that the person who wrote the Russian text knows Russian at the level of a “first-grade pupil”, who really doesn’t know how to write. It would be better not to shame.

Rambo99

Apr 1, 2018
if some1 want unlock patreon things in game (like crystal chest, expand storyline):
1. unren
2. in file characters.rpy change "greedy_goblin = 0" to "greedy_goblin = 1"
3. enjoy!
/author, its not a act of disrespect- its just helping anothers to get full amount pleasure during gameplay.
Point 2 - in the game version 0.7.2.1 there is no such file in the game directories.

Daishi

Jan 7, 2018
Point 2 - in the game version 0.7.2.1 there is no such file in the game directories.
This is a fucking piracy site. Just because he posts here doesn't mean he's a special snowflake who gets special treatment.

Honestly, upload and host the patch for everyone.

elm0

Oct 21, 2018
man, you will be surprised, but author readed my post (and he dnt love pirates), and I will tell more- this topic created by the author. that mean- author ofc changed again code, and my solution outdated now. im sure that easy to find solution, by reading code, that ll take 1-2 minutes- i dnt believe that im so unique that i only who can read the lame renpy code...

pgXIII

Dec 26, 2017
Can someone help me with sylvia I cant understand her quest after you kill the Griffin the quest says go find out what's wrong with the forest the mc mentions something about going to the ruins can someone tell me what to do

pgXIII

Dec 26, 2017
Can somebody help with silvia mission I cant figure what's wrong with forest I also am currently stuck in the portal room with wolfy and I keep clicking up in left hand corner anx nothing happens so could someone post a picture where exactly I'm supposed to click

Reactions: brad johnson

SSlayer

Nov 5, 2017
The forest chick Sylvia says find more information about the cause of the problem in the forest but the game has lead me in different direction. She was introduced talking about the goblins and their destruction of the magic forest but when needing to discover something about the forest the goblins and Sylvia herself are no use, I'm too sure if this misdirection was on purpose but please make a walk-through or guide as these hidden elements of the game are very annoying without a hint, suggestion or clue into the next section instead saying one thing and doing another.
Excuse my annoyance, my question is where can I find more information about the cause of the problems in the forest

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes