tabernakle

Jun 4, 2017
How much furry content are we talking about ? That's pretty much the only thing that would make me download this but I couldn't find any suitable answer while searching through this thread.

Radriewyn

Jul 19, 2017
How much furry content are we talking about ? That's pretty much the only thing that would make me download this but I couldn't find any suitable answer while searching through this thread.
Well if you would have got 0.7 release you could have seen an BJ and sex scene, but then the author came out with 7.2 just to replace it with one that had cut down content because people found out a way around to be able to see all content. So if furry is why you downloaded, wait until a free version of it comes out that has Wolfy content unlocked, or some patron uploads the actual patreon version of the game to here.

Reactions: tabernakle

Radriewyn

Jul 19, 2017
man, you will be surprised, but author readed my post (and he dnt love pirates), and I will tell more- this topic created by the author. that mean- author ofc changed again code, and my solution outdated now. im sure that easy to find solution, by reading code, that ll take 1-2 minutes- i dnt believe that im so unique that i only who can read the lame renpy code...
He removed 25 megs of data from 7.0 for the 7.2.1 release that is actually the free version of the game and does't have the content in the files to unlock. Since it was found how to work around his one release version of the game, he now has 2. One for patreon, and one free version with cut down content which is what he releases here now. Funny since it was an "update" (not really) it replace the one that people could unlock.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Wizards Adventures [v0.7.4] [AdmiralPanda] (949 mb rar pc original)

136 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
The forest chick Sylvia says find more information about the cause of the problem in the forest but the game has lead me in different direction. She was introduced talking about the goblins and their destruction of the magic forest but when needing to discover something about the forest the goblins and Sylvia herself are no use, I'm too sure if this misdirection was on purpose but please make a walk-through or guide as these hidden elements of the game are very annoying without a hint, suggestion or clue into the next section instead saying one thing and doing another.
Excuse my annoyance, my question is where can I find more information about the cause of the problems in the forest
I completely agree with you, I redid this task.

Jereguy

May 30, 2019
Does the Patreon version have different writing or is it just he removed content. I played through yesterday until I hit every paywall. I don't mind paying for it but, the translation to English is pretty poor and rather distracting.. It's a challenge to read and choose options.

Oct 23, 2018
in the portalroom ,found 2 things....

having an issue with the dagger for the skeletons

else from 7.0.1 to 7.4 is a huge progress and change , the chrystals are nice, yet now i wish i had an inventory wich tells me what items i got

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Why is there 2 missing scenes for Amelia when using the crystal but it says there is no more for her? Does one have to start over from scratch to get all her scenes? It's the 3rd and 4th crystal but it says plot ends. So how can I get them missing scenes?

Second the 7.4 version still says 7.2.1

Last edited:
Nov 9, 2017
He removed 25 megs of data from 7.0 for the 7.2.1 release that is actually the free version of the game and does't have the content in the files to unlock. Since it was found how to work around his one release version of the game, he now has 2. One for patreon, and one free version with cut down content which is what he releases here now. Funny since it was an "update" (not really) it replace the one that people could unlock.
Having two parallel builds of the same game is, from a practical standpoint, a waste of time and resources and why there are so few demos of games out. Extra Credit has "Demo Daze" as why this is the case. There is another video (can't find it right now) that shows how AAA studios get into this two parallel builds trap (one the public will actual play and another for E3 and whatever other media outlet is out there).

minimen456

Oct 15, 2018
I've cleared all the girls except Patrica. She is stuck on "Something was wrong. This task initially too difficult for me ..." phase. Does it suppose to be like that or there is more content available?

Last edited:

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
I've finished all the girls except Patrica. She is stuck on "Something was wrong. This task initially too difficult for me ..." phase. Does it suppose to be like that or there is more content available?
On the second floor of the tavern in the evening.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Having two parallel builds of the same game is, from a practical standpoint, a waste of time and resources and why there are so few demos of games out. Extra Credit has "Demo Daze" as why this is the case. There is another video (can't find it right now) that shows how AAA studios get into this two parallel builds trap (one the public will actual play and another for E3 and whatever other media outlet is out there).
Best just to release patron from 2-4 weeks earlier then public after that not multiple versions. Those playing it for free just have to wait for next release longer.. It keeps it much simpler like Harem. This helps to keep the patrons as they are paying for it and know the public can play that same version within a month no need to release it just let them wait.

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes