AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
why did this games content change from being based around largely normal or magical girls(and one demon that has been completely removed from the game) to only focusing on a single furry :/ why have we gotten 2 updates now with only a new furry character content like... please there are more characters and characters in more interesting situations that have been left there for a long ass time
Because there is a vote for content, Amelia won it and she will be in the next update. It's simple.
where to find Sylvia's panties to get a school uniform from Dissar ?
Look at the sawmill near the barrels and the fence.

Melvis

Sep 29, 2017
Wizards Adventures [v0.8] [AdmiralPanda] (927 mb rar pc original)

134 mb rar unofficial market pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone)

Note: corrected a few script errors reported by Ren'Py
Can we please get a mega link? Anonfile is literally worthless. I don't mean literally figuratively, I mean literally literally. As in you will not finish the download before it craps out.

Reactions: TiranoSupremo

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Can we please get a mega link? Anonfile is literally worthless. I don't mean literally figuratively, I mean literally literally. As in you will not finish the download before it craps out.
I had some complains about mega, so decided to try anonfile just to get even more complains... :D
mega it is then.

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte
Oct 23, 2018
need some pointers for the 2 below screenshots below .... rest is for panda mostly xD

AdmiralPanda i do really love how you changed mifi, that new currency works nicely and simply the game turned for the better mostly (the hint system is much better, the battles are easier and faster, currency is easier and simpler)

something i personally would love is for the hidden objects to kind of stand out so it is easier on mobile to find them
also bring back the academy+stardust yet without amelia or mifi there, there are options to give it more (diana, maybe an elf ...)
upgrade the house -> own cellar or something so one can have the girls move in/ buy slaves else
fetishwise: 3some, more urination and footjobs, pregnancy, lactation, the dryad, getting a succubus to the "harem"

possible bugs:
amelia is fully playable yet gets a 1$+ notification somewhere ... only one wich has it truely and has 2 more slots so far is the one nun .... not sure about wolfy nor patricia (not done)
the swordquest forces a rollback on disar or did it with me until i progressed further

Reactions: darlic

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
need some pointers for the 2 below screenshots below .... rest is for panda mostly xD

AdmiralPanda i do really love how you changed mifi, that new currency works nicely and simply the game turned for the better mostly (the hint system is much better, the battles are easier and faster, currency is easier and simpler)

something i personally would love is for the hidden objects to kind of stand out so it is easier on mobile to find them
also bring back the academy+stardust yet without amelia or mifi there, there are options to give it more (diana, maybe an elf ...)
upgrade the house -> own cellar or something so one can have the girls move in/ buy slaves else
fetishwise: 3some, more urination and footjobs, pregnancy, lactation, the dryad, getting a succubus to the "harem"

possible bugs:
amelia is fully playable yet gets a 1$+ notification somewhere ... only one wich has it truely and has 2 more slots so far is the one nun .... not sure about wolfy nor patricia (not done)
the swordquest forces a rollback on disar or did it with me until i progressed further
Thanks for the feedback. If I understand correctly, the screenshots for those tasks where you stopped and could not pass.
Patricia -> In the evening on the second floor of the tavern
Wolfy -> In the evening in her office on the right on a bottle of potion.

Reactions: anotherstranger

Jason8604

Jul 4, 2019
Russian version is broken. I cannot see the dialogs in the selection menu. But in the English version, everything works.

Jason8604

Jul 4, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for *: 'int' and 'NoneType'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "jq.rpyc", line 3055, in script
  File "D:\WA-0.8.0 arch\WA-0.8.0-pc\WA-0.8.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1848, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "D:\WA-0.8.0 arch\WA-0.8.0-pc\WA-0.8.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1836, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\WA-0.8.0 arch\WA-0.8.0-pc\WA-0.8.0-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 179, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\WA-0.8.0 arch\WA-0.8.0-pc\WA-0.8.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2723, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\WA-0.8.0 arch\WA-0.8.0-pc\WA-0.8.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\WA-0.8.0 arch\WA-0.8.0-pc\WA-0.8.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2662, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\WA-0.8.0 arch\WA-0.8.0-pc\WA-0.8.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3148, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\WA-0.8.0 arch\WA-0.8.0-pc\WA-0.8.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2065, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 487, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 235, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\WA-0.8.0 arch\WA-0.8.0-pc\WA-0.8.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 719, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 147, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\WA-0.8.0 arch\WA-0.8.0-pc\WA-0.8.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 719, in render
  File "D:\WA-0.8.0 arch\WA-0.8.0-pc\WA-0.8.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "D:\WA-0.8.0 arch\WA-0.8.0-pc\WA-0.8.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1121, in render
    st, at)
  File "D:\WA-0.8.0 arch\WA-0.8.0-pc\WA-0.8.0-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1846, in render
    virtual_layout = Layout(self, width, height, renders, drawable_res=False, size_only=True)
  File "D:\WA-0.8.0 arch\WA-0.8.0-pc\WA-0.8.0-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 565, in __init__
    self.paragraphs = self.segment(text.tokens, style, renders, text)
  File "D:\WA-0.8.0 arch\WA-0.8.0-pc\WA-0.8.0-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 860, in segment
    ts.take_style(style, self)
  File "D:\WA-0.8.0 arch\WA-0.8.0-pc\WA-0.8.0-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 231, in take_style
    self.cps = self.cps * style.slow_cps_multiplier
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for *: 'int' and 'NoneType'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
WA - 0.8.0 0.8.0
Mon Jul 08 23:15:07 2019
Oshibka v angliyskoy versii
26/5000

Error in the English version

Oct 23, 2018
AdmiralPanda thx for the help before :) just finished it now annie and wolfy have a patreon paywall but else everything for now is done ... have to say i do like it

but i do belive i missed the footjob scene wich was announced somewhere ... well nevermind :D still great update

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
@AdmiralPanda thx for the help before :) just finished it now annie and wolfy have a patreon paywall but else everything for now is done ... have to say i do like it

but i do belive i missed the footjob scene wich was announced somewhere ... well nevermind :D still great update
Wolfy has such a scene.

GreenSkull1

Dec 27, 2018
im sorry for asking this but im not good with open world style xxx games. can u give me or have you any walkthrougt?

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes