thedoctorr

May 10, 2018
Anyone have the latest save? I think my save is bugged. I somehow finished all content for everyone except Amelia because I don't have access to the Sawmill to get Sylvia's panties and it seems I've never met Sylvia.

majorlink

Jan 26, 2018
so im not sure how to get amelia's panties so i can get stronger
edit:nvm im i got them

Last edited:

tutipatuti

Oct 10, 2018
just started playing the game how do i access the blonde girl she is the only char missing in my list i've completed all the other quest

Thom999

May 5, 2018
WA - 0.8.4.JPG I am stuck here. have everyone else to 5$ paywall. I am a 1$ patreon member.

NEVER MIND Had to wait 3 days after last step

Last edited:

ReGir

Apr 20, 2019
I'm stuck. I didn't have sleep potion on a wolfy quest and now i see ONLY this message. Can't skip line either.

Welp, there's my save file. What am i supposed to do with this bug?

espguy

Dec 14, 2017
how do you unlock the forest in this version? it was easy in the old one now I cant unlock to get ingredients

Wallaceworks

Feb 21, 2018
So I hate to ask for help but it has had me stumped for a few releases I know the pattern in supposed to do but I can't figure out how to enter it during the furry quest line ruin level

Diamond lou

Apr 17, 2018
Slyvias panties are quiet difficult to find, with every other pair you have to find them inside of that characters room, however with Slyvia you just need to gain access to the saw mill, and once you have done this and have gotten the quest from Disar you can find the Panties on the fence to the left of the building, the panties are brown so it might be hard to see, however they are indeed there.

Diamond lou

Apr 17, 2018
So I hate to ask for help but it has had me stumped for a few releases I know the pattern in supposed to do but I can't figure out how to enter it during the furry quest line ruin level
You mean the pattern on the pillar? that pattern is used in the Patricia quest, once you have talked to the cloaked figure outside her room, i believe that he appears a midday or night, but once you do so go to the ruins and click the circle on the floor, then you enter the pattern, ignoring the empty space in the pattern on the column when inputting the code.

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes