molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Here we go again - v0.9.0.....

Wizards Adventures [v0.9.0] [AdmiralPanda] (1 g rar pc original)

120 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4b (BAS@f95zone)
I really appreciate your compression work.. Thanks.

Reactions: Abhai

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
OK, so I can't defeat demon watching the doors in the ruins.
Amelia's story - hit the pay wall
see what i left here...

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ok I found a seriously flaw in the flow of events.

Jane is suppose to be on a 3 day mission for the kidnapping. But I am just now into the training of Gloria. That is contradictory there.

Question: How to proceed with Patricia? I have completed all other quests until they are locked by Patron.

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ok anyone with Patron know why the Patron feature is not working? So I paid the $1 and downloaded the Patron 9.1 $1+ release.. It still says requires Patron. WTF?

thedoctorr

May 10, 2018
Anyone got the latest save? I reached the quest where Amelia tells me to talk to the goblins but I can't talk to them, and I don't want to start the game from the beginning again. Please and thanks.

Reactions: stever

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Two questions i had no luck finding answers for with search...

- How do i get Amelia's panties?
- How do i get Sylvia's panties, considering i haven't even met her yet?

edit: Jane led me to Gloria, that led me to Sylvia. Stil have to learn how to get her panties, but meeting her is a start, no? ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I tried that sequence with the demon and evasion ALWAYS fails, what is wrong?

Last edited:

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Two questions i had no luck finding answers for with search...

- How do i get Amelia's panties?
- How do i get Sylvia's panties, considering i haven't even met her yet?

edit: Jane led me to Gloria, that led me to Sylvia. Stil have to learn how to get her panties, but meeting her is a start, no? ;)

I found Amelia's panties on the Sawmill fence, there is a post a few pages back with a screen

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018

edit2: CURSE YOU search tool. That particular sequence is outdated/obsolete and completely useless.

The correct sequence to defeat Fanfer at the ruins' doors in v0.9.0 is:
Fire Ball -> Blow of Empitness (black magic) - > Frost Shield

I found Amelia's panties on the Sawmill fence, there is a post a few pages back with a screen
Well, being in the sawmill - and that i just got the uniform for them, i'm guessing those are Sylvia's panties actually, but you have my thanks anyway.

Starting to suspect the reason i can't dodge the demon is still not getting whatever Disar would give Merlin for Amelia's underwear....

And speaking of bothersome stuff.

Anyone care to say who might this "old friend" be and how to contact it?

edit: new locale unlocked and just found Kaspar, old friend issue solved.

Last edited:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
How do you get amelias panties?
In Amelia's room, a red spot in the floor - you just have to be very careful to highlight it instead of Amelia herself, due to how close they are. Just found out it, so much time lost because of this.... :rolleyes::poop:

Hmm, black magic. Now i'm uncertain if that is or not the solution to the ruins' demon problem....

edit: Also, it seems i have somehow missed the first half of Jane's scenes - any idea of what i might have missed? Can i still unlock them or should i replay from start?

Last edited:
Oct 23, 2018
hust played it through once more from the behinning, enjoying where it goes right now ... with only one currency
i do miss the academy with diana though

the way mifi changed as said before is much better, the new story on ameria is nice there was a tiny "hint" wich i personally love and hope will be coming

i just hope on 0.9.x or on 0.10 we might go on with all chars again , dryad, amelia, patricia .... i'd dig that

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Ok I found a seriously flaw in the flow of events.

Jane is suppose to be on a 3 day mission for the kidnapping. But I am just now into the training of Gloria. That is contradictory there.

Question: How to proceed with Patricia? I have completed all other quests until they are locked by Patron.
About Patricia would like to know myself, as i'm kind of stumped at the same spot.
Haven't done everything with the other characters, but her "hint" is completely unhelpful.

edit: go to the tavern's 2nd floor in the evening, the mystery clue-giving goth creep should be back. And he has a name, Rezim.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
About Patricia would like to know myself, as i'm kind of stumped at the same spot.
Haven't done everything with the other characters, but her "hint" is completely unhelpful.

edit: go to the tavern's 2nd floor in the evening, the mystery clue-giving goth creep should be back. And he has a name, Rezim.
Ok thanks.. her clues are useless.. after that have to wait 3 days to do anything further.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
hust played it through once more from the behinning, enjoying where it goes right now ... with only one currency
i do miss the academy with diana though

the way mifi changed as said before is much better, the new story on ameria is nice there was a tiny "hint" wich i personally love and hope will be coming

i just hope on 0.9.x or on 0.10 we might go on with all chars again , dryad, amelia, patricia .... i'd dig that
Considering how bitchy the Dryad has been in her short screentime, i would say it's only fair that she be given a Gloria-style treatment.

Little aside, found the dagger in the ruins and talked to the skeleton, who said i could check the girls, but where do i find them?

Also, would anyone know how can i contact Kaspar after Patricia told me to?

edit: reached the end of Annie's sequence without Patreon but only 2 out of 4 scenes, is that right?

Last edited:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Hello everybody, maybe I'm stupid, but I don't find the Mine anymore
Speak with the goblins when they appear in Pit's tavern, then you'll find a pickaxe icon around the top of thhe screen, close to the ruins icon.

Highlighted it in red to differentiate from all other place icons.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jogy1959 and 027mk
2.80 star(s) 49 Votes