Jogy1959

Jan 2, 2018
Speak with the goblins when they appear in Pit's tavern, then you'll find a pickaxe icon around the top of thhe screen, close to the ruins icon.

Highlighted it in red to differentiate from all other place icons.
In the Beginning of the game this works but Im allready in the last dventure with Amelia and it's said I should talk to the goblins in the Mine. When I now go to the Bar and klick on them nothing happens. And the Mine is still missing on the card. Perhaps its because I have an old save. Is there any Save File with all performed but the last Adventure with Amelia (Fairy)?

Last edited:
Reactions: stever

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Wizards Adventures [v0.9.1f] [AdmiralPanda] - Original Size: 1.01GB

Download PC (122MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Psychobitch

Sep 1, 2018
Ok anyone with Patron know why the Patron feature is not working? So I paid the $1 and downloaded the Patron 9.1 $1+ release.. It still says requires Patron. WTF?
unren the game, edit characters.rpy with something like notepad++ and change greedy gobblin from 0 to 1, or alternetively you can download the attached file and place it in your game directory/game.
This will unlock the chrystal chest in your room.

p.s. this also works for the non patron release here on the zone.

Reactions: Gabaw

ThyHunter00

Oct 5, 2018
can someone please tell me where to code for the secret passage is , i looked at the pic but i just confuses me more

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes