Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Am i the only one not entertained with the pixie Amelia or furry one true waifu shenanigans?

Because they bore me - when they are not downright irritating, as some of the stuff in in Wolfy's storypath really is.
I was expecting to have some silly fun with a furry lady and instead she quickly became the one i like the least, damn, seriously.
Your not alone... I prefer Amelia as a student to the MC learning magic... she was way better in her full height... 2nd best female after the female assassin... now she is one of my least favorites...

I dont mind the furry girl at all though, just some story steps with her were annoying to me... but when it was discovered why she was acting bipolar I forgave her...

Now if only Amelia can be returned to normal size... I know the MC is an asshole.... but if he wants to make someone his "heal-slut" he should have used that stupid treasure hunter bitch he has locked in his basement... not the girl who actually admired him, and was already willing to do anything for him...

Reactions: nodice20 and rahg8

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Wizards Adventures [v0.9.3] [AdmiralPanda] - Original Size: 1.04GB

Download PC (123MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThyHunter00

Oct 5, 2018
can someone help me am stuck in (patricia 4 scene/quest "everything somehow went wrong.....again,some searches") what do i do

tgbyhn2008

Aug 16, 2017
So started playing in 0.9.2 and finished all the quests from 0.93, accept the first part of Jane. How do I get the first set of images?

1566845053389.png

Quensuke

Jul 4, 2018
Can we get the uniform for Amelia ? I talked to Disard and i've made progress in the history but nothing happened for it

Netus

May 31, 2017
yes, you can get the uniform. unfortunately i forgot how i manage that.

I struggle at some other point. How I can get the access to Jane's room?
often read "in the evening" but nothing seems to be possible. If I talk to her in the tavern she has nothing to tell but "maybe, later". Am I in the wrong place? Do I have to go elsewhere? Hope someone can help me.

my progress:
finished the storyline for Amelia / Pixy, Sylvia, Anne and Sara.
Gloria: resolve issues with jane
Patricia: give Disar Jane's panties

pmac

Oct 12, 2018
So, how can you access the console? CTL+O doesn't seem to work
I have already enabled the console

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes