hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Kind of stuck here. How do you reach Kaspar. I remember a portal in the basement, but I can't get there anymore

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
what do i need to do in the secret room with the green and the red and purple portal i am stuck there can anyone help please!

Edit: Found it!

Last edited:

Irishdaddy84

Apr 13, 2019
what do i need to do in the secret room with the green and the red and purple portal i am stuck there can anyone help please!

Edit: Found it!
What or where is this?? I'm stuck here too.

Edit: Also found it after clicking everywhere lol

Last edited:

natsu3633

Jun 20, 2019
im lost says go to the girls in the room what room I got a room with 2 straw bed but the girls are never in there

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
Maybe this is a glitch. I have to get to the secret room. I understand that the combo is up left down left but I have tried everything to enter this code. I can't click on the red dots and don't know where to input the code.

Shocker

Jun 2, 2017
After reading through the reviews I'm wondering if this game still has content locked behind a pay-wall? I'm tempted to try this game out but I don't want to spend hours playing it only to find later content locked-up.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
After reading through the reviews I'm wondering if this game still has content locked behind a pay-wall? I'm tempted to try this game out but I don't want to spend hours playing it only to find later content locked-up.
Yes it does but he is now doing it like harem so you will get the next release about 2 weeks after his latest version. So the patreons get to see the latest version first then the free version is just a couple of versions behind. So play it.

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes