Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
I am honestly impressed that this dev is still going. Most Renpy games with custom art die off, but this one has kept going. Keep up the good work Admiral.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
I'll just tell you one thing, guys. This dude ignores every comment mentioning his translation. People do offer their help, but he doesn't give a shit.
no, he doesn't ignore them. just because something's not yet been taken action, doesn't mean it's been ignored. i've talked to the author personally

all of you just need to be patient. asking questions like "when" isn't being patient. just wait. right now it seems the uathor is focused in making more art, scenes, routes and stories for the girls. let the author be. one objective/goal at a time, guys

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
the game dont work on win10 , i had to turn off the smart screen to make it work ( i even tried the COMPRESSED ) , and the save file of the old version can you just add a save file where the old version end pleas ( i mean every time you make an update ) .

i just start the new update but cool new map bro (y)
really? works fine on mine. did u check what bit ur OS is?

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Question:
what should I do to get help fighting the dungeon guardian?
Because I cannot beat it and when I go for help to Sylvia, game tell me to first open door...
So I'm stuck in this path

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
v10.2f

Found a couple errors.
When you get the green apple it says red apple in both Merlins dialog and in the quest notes.

The second one is when i tried to enter Venus's room at night after i allow Mira use that room. now this could be because i have completed all but two quests and Mira/Kira'a quest is done.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

These might be fixed in the latest version but i thought i should post them after getting the exception error.
-

Oh another one but its a coding issue with Amelia/pixy. Before getting to the end of her current quest content, and at the same time doing the church quest line, Amelia showed up at the church to pray for her mother...she is supposed to be a fairy at this time in my game.

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
Question:
what should I do to get help fighting the dungeon guardian?
Because I cannot beat it and when I go for help to Sylvia, game tell me to first open door...
So I'm stuck in this path
i don't know how i got the spell, unless i got it from the books i got to teach Amelia, Blizzard is one of the spells you need to use.
i seen a reference to that spell in the ice armor dialog and i did not have that book yet when i fought that demon.
you need to cast spells in a certain order to get it to appear in the spell list.

josch34

Aug 24, 2017
I have a feeling that I encountered a bug. Not all location are displayed and some girls are still locked. I haven't met Sylvia at all but have a related quest active. Any thoughts? Checked everything...

Same with me. I'm playing with an old save and can't find a portal to go to the city or the academy.

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes