D

Deleted member 377868

In the Venus Storyline,it keeps telling me to go to the girls in the room,but where are they?

Mar 5, 2018
Definitely has promise. Wolfy is definitely my fav out of the bunch (although its a bit biased since i kinda am a furry)

However, some side shots of her face during some scenes dont... look right, like the beginning of the 5th sex scene.
Also when the MCs face is looking straight back at you.... it kinda looks like Arin Hansen from GG, lol.

Guuk

Jan 8, 2019
So iam completly stuck, did i softlock the game or am i just missing something? Ive completed the Venus, Mira and Kira story. Ive gotten the church part to the point where im asked to find a dagger in the ruins. Ive gotten the redhaired girl to the point where i need to find Sylvias panties although ive never met her yet. Jane is asking me to talk to Gloria about her sword and ive never met her either.

I still need the green and black keys to open the ruins. Any suggestions?

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
is there femdom in the game and what type of femdom if there is am trying to find good femdom game and i dont know if this game is hsomthing i shuld try thx for answering:)

Reactions: Arryn and bulifun

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Upload new version 0.11.A.1. Do not forget that this is still in the testing phase. A full version will be released at the end of December.

Reactions: Masqu

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
well iam stuck on Sylvia.
when talking to her about Find Demon, says open the ruins and i did, but can´t see the scroll anywhere lol.
game ver v0.11.A.1.
ohterwise good job

gotmashed

Jan 26, 2019
so im stuck,
Get wolfs tie, Been to office and bed room can't see one or get one,
Talk to goblins at the mine, I haven't had a mine on my map for months and can't talk to them in the pub..

OG Bluntwrap

May 27, 2018
so im stuck,
Talk to goblins at the mine, I haven't had a mine on my map for months and can't talk to them in the pub..
I have the same issue the gobins are in the pub however when I try to talk to them to unlock the mine, the screen stays the say and I cant do anything until I click pit or to go upstairs.

Jan 21, 2018
so im stuck,
I have the same issue the gobins are in the pub however when I try to talk to them to unlock the mine, the screen stays the say and I cant do anything until I click pit or to go upstairs.
Yeah, same.

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
I finished Jane's content but more than half her CGs are missing, any ideas why?

Also how do you beat the ruin's monster?

TyrantX

Mar 14, 2019
Help !
1. how to get into ruins? I found all the keys, but I can’t enter the ruins.
2. where to find the cure potion for the "Pit"?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Works for me.
Yes but you are not outside. First of all that is using a Non-Standard port. Bad bad bad to do when you are sharing publically I work in IT and almost everyone that has a decent Firewall that will be blocked. You want to share images put it on a standard sharing image server like Imgur or Lightshot Gallery which is located at . It has a free screenshot software that will load to their gallery with less bloat/ads then Imgur.

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes