Strenritter

Feb 14, 2018
Please anyone make the walkthrough im stuck too much:ROFLMAO: ,how to beat demon in ruins,skeleton in church,sylvias's panties but this game still interisting

SASHAKAMEN

Aug 9, 2019
praise me mere mortals! for I have solved our query.

step one: use unren to enable console (or manually do it yourself)

step two: shift O to open the consoles

step three: change the qt1_bab to 0 and v_mine to 1. (you may also need to qt_golems_bab to 10)

here are the exact commands: "qt1_bab = 0" and "v_mine = 1"

(took a good while to figure out since some of the scripts are basically dead code now)
cant get book for wolfy,help pls

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
My Lovely Dear Dev, I have 2 ask for you :D:
1. When Next New Public version? O_O
2. You are not planned add XXX-Cristmas content? Like In-Game Event/Addon/Bonus? O_O

shenjingbing

Jul 30, 2017
Apologies if this has been answered already, but with every story line that ends with "Go to Patreon to continue blah blah" - are those finished and available somewhere, or is the dev saying "please support me on Patreon so I can finish this content"?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Apologies if this has been answered already, but with every story line that ends with "Go to Patreon to continue blah blah" - are those finished and available somewhere, or is the dev saying "please support me on Patreon so I can finish this content"?
Some events need the patreon version but get released later, others are a 'wait for the next version'.

Reactions: shenjingbing

shenjingbing

Jul 30, 2017
Some events need the patreon version but get released later, others are a 'wait for the next version'.
Thanks for the answer.

So in the current version of the game, it seems that every storyline dead-ends with a message that points to the Patreon page. Is there a paywall version with some conclusions? Do you think the free version will eventually have the endings to any of these side stories?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Thanks for the answer.

So in the current version of the game, it seems that every storyline dead-ends with a message that points to the Patreon page. Is there a paywall version with some conclusions? Do you think the free version will eventually have the endings to any of these side stories?
Every story dead ends now because they aren't complete. Even in the patreon version.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

Wizards Adventures [v0.11.Release] [AdmiralPanda] PC/Linux/Mac Compressed

Original Size - PC/Linux: 1.41 GB - Mac: 1.40 GB
Compressed - PC/Linux: 195 MB - Mac: 178 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC/Linux: | |
Mac: | |

Enjoy! :D

Last edited:

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
Help Please.
There are so many panty help requests, that I can't find the one I need, which is Wolfy.
A lot of the puzzles are ok, but the search ones for panties are not fun. No rhyme or reason to locatons.

The clue for Wolfy may be already answered, but.......... I can't find the prize, nor the clue if it is here.
I see some that say the clue maybe around Amelia that I am looing for, but Amelia is involved with a bottle, so.... not gettng it.

kktcross

Jan 29, 2019
Help Please.
There are so many panty help requests, that I can't find the one I need, which is Wolfy.
A lot of the puzzles are ok, but the search ones for panties are not fun. No rhyme or reason to locatons.

The clue for Wolfy may be already answered, but.......... I can't find the prize, nor the clue if it is here.
I see some that say the clue maybe around Amelia that I am looing for, but Amelia is involved with a bottle, so.... not gettng it.
panties are in bedrom and prize he will show up in morning in your house

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes