AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
hey its been quite some time since ive played was the whole drug thing removed and is the school still gone

Sinnyman

Mar 13, 2018
I recommend changing the colour of the vines to green. Brown evokes images of rough bark and, frankly, that scene from Evil Dead.

Delphius

Sep 28, 2017
I could use some assistance. I'm working on Sylvia's quest which reads "Tell Sylvia the new information about the demon". When I go and talk to her it tells me to open the door to the ruin. I can open the door, but cannot defeat Fanfer, I use fire but none of the commands on the following menu succeed. What am I missing?

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
recent part with quests on islands (apples, rum, etc. ) is sooooooo boring :( just horrible. Game have potential and nice art, but those quests and entire gameplay around them ..... 1/10 at best :/

Reactions: H1M and Faded_face

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
think some of these games try to make the grind to long or think they are a normal game... people are here for a good story, interesting characters and good sex not to play a "game" I have Steam for that.

Reactions: Diamond lou

Diamond lou

Apr 17, 2018
Where's Azemir and Pentus ?
Pentus is the priest in the church, if you can't get to the church there should be a poster above the wanted poster in the bar that allows you to, then follow Annie's story until you get to him, and if i remember correctly Azemir is the demon you summon, you need to speak to your goblin adviser and in exchange for Amelia's panties he should give you a black magic book, follow the text from there and you should be good.

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
Mmmm.. already give Patricia a gift and after that couldn't find her no more in her room try morning afternoon evening .. she's nowhere to be found.. is this a bug or I miss something?

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes