PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
OP has been updated, thanks Hones

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
so im stuck,
Get wolfs tie, Been to office and bed room can't see one or get one,
Talk to goblins at the mine, I haven't had a mine on my map for months and can't talk to them in the pub..
I have the same issue the gobins are in the pub however when I try to talk to them to unlock the mine, the screen stays the say and I cant do anything until I click pit or to go upstairs.
Yeah, same.
praise me mere mortals! for I have solved our query.

step one: use unren to enable console (or manually do it yourself)

step two: shift O to open the consoles

step three: change the qt1_bab to 0 and v_mine to 1. (you may also need to qt_golems_bab to 10)

here are the exact commands: "qt1_bab = 0" and "v_mine = 1"

(took a good while to figure out since some of the scripts are basically dead code now)

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
Lucy: "Does a fisherman see a fisherman from afar?" -

First of all, WOW, that deep. Probably the most sophisticated line I've read in an H-game - kudos!
Secondly, to Lucy's question - I suppose so. I mean, they're skilled fisherman. It's usually a profession with skilled people, and has a lot of heritage, they've been doing it, fathers and sons, for years. They can spot a boat a mile away.

Reactions: AdmiralPanda

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
OK - I'm confused. Downloaded new version, and no older saves work. Try to start old version from menu - no saves work. Only starts a new game version 2 and have now lost many hours of the original 0.1. Should there not be two different downloads for two different games - versions 1 and 2? Or what???

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
OK - I'm confused. Downloaded new version, and no older saves work. Try to start old version from menu - no saves work. Only starts a new game version 2 and have now lost many hours of the original 0.1. Should there not be two different downloads for two different games - versions 1 and 2? Or what???
The game got reworked a while back, if your saves are a few versions old they won't work. The chapter 2 thing is seperate from the main game as far as i can tell.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
I do not quite understand what is not working for you. As far as I remember (you can see by the logs) from version 0.6+, the save should work. Chapter 2, as they said is located separately in the menu, it does not need old saves.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Then I guess I need a link to the previous version, as I uploaded the new version and deleted the older one, assuming this was just a continuation (didn't see anywhere that it was a whole new chapter). My saves are inaccessible now for the previous version. It's like I never played it for all those hours...I'd just finished all the gladiator training...

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Then I guess I need a link to the previous version, as I uploaded the new version and deleted the older one, assuming this was just a continuation (didn't see anywhere that it was a whole new chapter). My saves are inaccessible now for the previous version. It's like I never played it for all those hours...I'd just finished all the gladiator training...
If you had done gladiator shit that was not that long ago, you might've just had a corrupted save file. Try using another save, it should be compatible with chapter 1.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
If you had done gladiator shit that was not that long ago, you might've just had a corrupted save file. Try using another save, it should be compatible with chapter 1.
Turned out I had to go back to the saves from an earlier version from September to get past the errors. So I have to replay most of the gladiator stuff. Doing that now...

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes