Fanta69

Dec 13, 2018
I have the same error, "talk to Kaspar," but the location where it happens has disappeared on the map.
Game version last - 0.10.3f
What to do?
Same issue here, it appeared in previous versions and wasnt removed up to last one. So I am stuck :)

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
I have the same error, "talk to Kaspar," but the location where it happens has disappeared on the map.
Game version last - 0.10.3f
What to do?
Have the same bug too. It first showed up on the previous version and is still in 0.10.3f. Was wishing the bug was fixed.

TheMaster42

Feb 8, 2018
Think there's a bug with the blonde in blue's quest. I think the area that (A very strange man...) quest is done is probably where we find the box for wolfy. If you do Wolfie's quest for the lockbox before getting that far, it seems like you can't go back.

Also a QOL feature that would be helpful is an advance time button. Maybe on the world map.

angel6666

Dec 28, 2018
Have the same bug too. It first showed up on the previous version and is still in 0.10.3f. Was wishing the bug was fixed.
go to the previous version when you want to talk to Kaspar , when you finish save the game and go back to 0.10.3f version , load the save file and it will work

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lucas69 and chuma

chuma

Oct 3, 2017
go to the previous version when you want to talk to Kaspar , when you finish save the game and go back to 0.10.3f version , load the save file and it will work
Great, this method helped, but I had to change the version of the game with the saves several times.
However, the location with Kaspar is still corrupted and missing.

Reactions: lucas69

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
Great, this method helped, but I had to change the version of the game with the saves several times.
However, the location with Kaspar is still corrupted and missing.
Stuck there too - could you pls share your old version save?

Last edited:

angel6666

Dec 28, 2018
Stuck there too - could you pls share your old version save?
for me if i save the game in the old version then i open the new game version i find all the save file ( old and new version , i even have some save file from older version ) , i just save the game then load the save in other version ( i dont even know where the save file go lol )

Rurouni

Feb 11, 2018
I have encounter a problem, when the church location appeared, I explored the place and found a key inside the confessionary, but I didn’t know what was the use for it, but still I grab it. Now that I know what’s for, I can’t use it because I go to the door and it says that is locked.

This game should have an inventory so we can see what we found and how many potions we have.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Wizards Adventures [v0.11a] [AdmiralPanda] - Original Size: 1.16GB

Download PC (134MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
I have unlocked every girl and the quests in the game except for Amelia's....

I can't seem to find Sylvia's panties for some reason.

Chronos

Apr 4, 2017
I have unlocked every girl and the quests in the game except for Amelia's....

I can't seem to find Sylvia's panties for some reason.
Sylvia's the forest chick right if so they are on the wooden fence by the door at the woodcutters
Honestly wish their names where above them in the crystal ball

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Think I've hit a little snag here , and I might be missing something and need a little help....
I've finished all the girls except for Patricia....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And now I can't figure out what to do ?
I can't find her anymore and can't talk to anyone else , is there a bug or Am I missing something ?

UPDATE: Nevermind After a few days she appeared in her room again :p

Last edited:

samyamsamy

Aug 1, 2019
umm..i finished all the girls but somehow i cant find patricia at all..where can she be found?
and about that gladiator thing, how to enter their rooms?
thank you

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes