playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Wizards Adventures [v0.8.4] [AdmiralPanda] - Original Size: 987.57 MB

Download Win (131 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
How to progress with Patricia all she says when I go to door is 'Merlin, I don't want to talk to you'

I really really hope next one gets back to the real girls.. If this game had started with a furry I would of never started playing it. Give me a cute neko girl anyday of the week but no furry's. I really hate fury's they are not cute at all. So please get us back to the cute girls.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mumulic

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I only get the main room no other option and I already found the floor and the knife in the main room. In other words I have got to the point where the yellow hair girl showed up and turned Amelia against me. After that I been stalled and Patricia refuses to speak with me.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Is there a gallery for this game?
I've been waffling on it for a while. I mostly juust don't want to have 5 pages of saves to rewatch scenes like you do for so many renpy games.

Edit: Also, has the catgirl been added back in? Or is the game dev still doing that 'two versions' thing they were talking about a few pages back?

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Here we go again - v0.9.0.....

Wizards Adventures [v0.9.0] [AdmiralPanda] (1 g rar pc original)

120 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4b (BAS@f95zone)

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
If you been using saves from previous version for a while.. Have to start over.. That was why I was not progressing. Events that were missing from the quest orbs was because of this. The major change in the UI was where it went wrong for me. I been playing it over since version 8.4.

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes