darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I downloaded the new version 0.7.2 but there is no new free content unlocked resuming from 0.7.0, is this supposed to be normal?

Also, what's with the urination tag? So far I haven't seen any content related to it. Is it just planned or maybe is there something already available in the patreon version?

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
I downloaded the new version 0.7.2 but there is no new free content unlocked resuming from 0.7.0, is this supposed to be normal?

Also, what's with the urination tag? So far I haven't seen any content related to it. Is it just planned or maybe is there something already available in the patreon version?
Content was unlocked with Amelia.
urination - Due to the fact that I reworked the game and the characters did not match the clothes, I had to temporarily cut this content.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Content was unlocked with Amelia.
urination - Due to the fact that I reworked the game and the characters did not match the clothes, I had to temporarily cut this content.
Then I guess there is a problem with the build since Amelia's content is still locked for me (the quest name is Sara is missing)

Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018
Hey Dev, just wanted to chime in and urge you to correct the game's English grammar.
I'm sure if you just asked, here or on Patreon, enthusiastic fans would help you find and fix the mistakes.
It would likely benefit you, as it'd be more satisfying for the players, which would earn you better reviews, earn you more popularity, and ultimately, more donors on Patreon.

Please do think about it.

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
I need to go to the forrest to gather materials but i have no access to it on the map. I do not remember having this issue in earlier version i've played some time ago. (I did start new game)
[edit] oh i see it's some hacked version. Everything costs 1 crystal and i seem to have unlimited resources for crafting.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
I need to go to the forrest to gather materials but i have no access to it on the map. I do not remember having this issue in earlier version i've played some time ago. (I did start new game)
[edit] oh i see it's some hacked version. Everything costs 1 crystal and i seem to have unlimited resources for crafting.
No, I just changed the concept.

imannami

Jul 22, 2018
Where is this forrest sylvia wants me to go to find the cause of the evil, i have no clue of what im looking for

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
Content was removed from the game, or an older version was used to make the update. The one thing I noticed missing first was some of the Wolfy scenes. Which is my guess as to why he would think content was removed in the update. Also the file size going down by approx 25 megs, without a loss in image size that I could find.
You are correct. I think they lost some things on the update or something was taken out. But my favorite scenes are gone.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Amelia content not unlocked. Still says for Patreon only when you try to continue her storyline at night
Well, today I’ll cross this moment, maybe I’m really wrong. If not right, tomorrow I will reload the version.

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes