4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

boredman110

Jan 19, 2019
I'm also having issues, except there's no voices playing & several scenes won't load

EDIT: Turns out I misread the directions. The content folder from the original goes in the main folder ALONGSIDE the DLC content folder, not replacing it

Last edited:

Nixoncr

Apr 11, 2018
Easy installation, unzip, and copy the entire "Content" folder from version 1.0.6 to the game folder and paste it in the dlc folder, you MUST have 2 folders "content" and "contentFME" without mixing

Kitakori

Feb 28, 2022
Sorry if this is a dumb question but i've never used any sites like this i've only ever downloaded from threads that already have the files ready for you. How do I download from it?

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Sorry if this is a dumb question but i've never used any sites like this i've only ever downloaded from threads that already have the files ready for you. How do I download from it?
Get a torrent client. I can recommend but there's certainly other good ones.

Reactions: Kitakori

RavineAls

Feb 24, 2020
1. get a torrent client/downloader

2. choose one:
a. click "download torrent" then run the file with the torrent cilent/downloader
b. click "magnet" and it should automatic open the torrent client/downloader

3. start the download

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Wolf Girl with You Full Moon Edition (Includes | Doesn't Include - )

Last edited:

SpringBootisTrash

Sep 22, 2020
Anyone know the "ButtonSecret" location which fires "fullFlag" function? I found it in code but I still don't know location..
If you want try to do same thing as me :

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes