4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

sneedmaster3000

Dec 10, 2022
Wolf Girl With You - Android

Hello, I wanted to play this game on my Android cell phone, but since I couldn't find the apk anywhere, I decided to make a port of it, good for those who want the links of both versions here.

Download:

-Android - Merry Christmas version:
-Android - normal version:
Hey, what method did you use for porting these? With the new release I was hoping to get a mobile version but I am not sure how I could brew it myself.

Reactions: Kxian

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
i see nothing.
What do you mean? Like you literally don't see any results? Because that's impossible. Are you making sure that you're searching in "this thread only?" I'm not pasting the answer here again, if that's what you want.

Thaddeus_2030

Dec 15, 2019
What do you mean? Like you literally don't see any results? Because that's impossible. Are you making sure that you're searching in "this thread only?" I'm not pasting the answer here again, if that's what you want.
sorry i misunderstood i just searching on my pc lol.

Thank you for your help

EriTheBased

Mar 23, 2021
How are you guys even playing this game, the game crashes on my machine at the startup loading screen
tried installing CleanFlash and Newgrounds Player, both won't play the exe
on Windows 11 btw, used to play flash exes fine, I'm guessing updates messed them up?

d9b3

Feb 16, 2020
How are you guys even playing this game, the game crashes on my machine at the startup loading screen
tried installing CleanFlash and Newgrounds Player, both won't play the exe
on Windows 11 btw, used to play flash exes fine, I'm guessing updates messed them up?
Mine works fine on my machine, could be bad drivers or whatnot. Have you tried running the game inside the folder without external software. Im on the latest windows 11 dev build and it works fine. Do you have the Standalone Flash player installed?
1660171545044550.png

sneedmaster3000

Dec 10, 2022
Hey, what method did you use for porting these? With the new release I was hoping to get a mobile version but I am not sure how I could brew it myself.
Following up here for the Android port.

I have tried to create some Air SDK based ports but I guess using the CLI of it is not enough.
I was able to extract the SWF starter for the game from the projector EXE file with ffdec.
The file starting the game is around 10MB~, so if you want to try yourself, try using that with Air SDK.

The content folders of the main game + DLC are over 4GB, so it seems that Android does not like apps over 2GB and will complain when trying to build and sign the app.
There must be a way to read the files from storage instead of packing the APK full.

I also tried just running the SWF with the new DLC (before 2.5GB) after removing some videos (after 150MB) in hopes of just seing the Liru ERROR screen, but I keep seeing the same gray default window from the Harman starter, as if nothing was included.
The starter opens like the EXE on windows, but it will not find the content folder in my apk builds. Hope we can find a way to get this portable...

Adobe Animate might do the trick + Air SDK.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes