VN Flash Completed Wolf Girl With You [v1.0.0.6/Full Moon Edition DLC] [Seismic]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there a download link for it?
It's not out yet. Like animegeek240 said the release date was late August, and although it's the last day of the month that's still all the says about it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
It's not out yet. Like animegeek240 said the release date was late August, and although it's the last day of the month that's still all the says about it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry I thought the Japanese version of the dlc was out

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
Seismic has a history of just doing whatever he wants. He has missed deadlines before etc. cause he is lazy and would rather play VRChat and other games and doesn't really care about his customers. He especially doesn't care about people who speak other languages. The reason it took him so long to get working on it is due to the fact that he had money and would rather play games then finish something he was saying/planning on doing until he was nearly out of money.
so is it just one guy or is it a group?

Unreal 6

Jan 21, 2018
Release at the end of 8... I didn't make it at all.

Actually, there is still a lot of work left to do... so please wait patiently. May mid-October...⁽ ́≎ì⁾

By the way, since I received some inquiries because the notice was only DLsite, I will mention it, but this time it will be a month's advance sale at DLsite. The reason is described below.

previous work "Wolf Girl and Issho"I was using, but there was something in the terms of use that "I will not sell at other stores within one month of release on DLsite" ... but I did not notice it (the important thing is that the description is It's small and hard to notice, so I want you to make it in red Bold ), I released it on the same day on other sites. It's my fault about this. I am sorry.

The release itself with translated subtitles was very successful, and I'm glad I did it. However, I thought that it would be troublesome to have restrictions on the sales method, but a person with eroge translation experience called out and decided to ask the new translator about this new dialogue. ..

…However, I used some of the dialogue that I asked for translation last time with a new addition cut, and since there is also the last time, this DLC is sold by DLsite one month earlier It was made.

We apologize for the inconvenience, but we would appreciate your understanding.

yupe its slided off the planed reselse time ;D

animegeek240

Apr 3, 2018
so is it just one guy or is it a group?
I think it is a small group with Seismic being the main artist/animator then having translators and then the voice actor. I removed my earlier message due to having a bad day. And he has had plenty of time to work and finish it since "Wolf Girl with You" originally released.

xb147

Jan 21, 2018
Still waiting for Seismic to release Wolf girl with You DLC, it already shows up on DLsite but still not release yet. It is still WIP IIRC
here's a link to the trailer to those who are curious

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Seems like a lot of people on this thread are unhappy with Seismic's work ethics, but I personally don't care. The man produces godlike quality fap material so that in itself offsets what laziness he has in my eyes. Besides, I'm like 24 and have plenty of time to wait. Pretty sure the DLC won't take 50 years to produce and release.

Speaking of the DLC, I've seen the teaser video on DLsite and thought it looked very promising. Bathroom sex, Anal, etc are introduced it seems. I can definitely wait for this.

animegeek240

Apr 3, 2018
Seems like the decensor project has crawled to a halt with no update or news in over 2 months. DLC has not been released even though it was planned for release a couple months ago.

Sazoji

Sep 30, 2018
Seems like the decensor project has crawled to a halt with no update or news in over 2 months. DLC has not been released even though it was planned for release a couple months ago.
oh I have a thread on 4chan and keep updates in a discord server, I'm working on training a better decen library with a new GPU and waiting for some object removal tools that can fix up my keying issues. once it's in I can get complex parts like the boob job done. I have mostly proven the tech demo part and now I'm trying to automate the more complex issues.

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
I'm wondering why his patreon page missing here , his blog and his twitter page

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes