VN Flash Completed Wolf Girl With You [v1.0.0.6/Full Moon Edition DLC] [Seismic]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Sazoji

Sep 30, 2018
I'm wondering why his patreon page missing here , his blog and his twitter page
because its a paid product and the thread was a DLsite upload. should be added considering the dev updates he occasionally posts, but he has barely any patreon rewards other than his streams.

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
there's a trick you can unlock all scenes you should hear a sound if you do the same xmas ver it seems clear the scenes instead lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I tried it, but even in a normal game, the game just starts up and a gray screen
Found a . According to that something went wrong with the download and/or decompression, or your PC is stopping Flash from saving.

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
After closing the game, I lose the progress and have to start over, am I missing something?
You might have a program preventing saving/deleting saves. A problem I once had with flash is if you set your browser to clear data on closure it will also delete all flash saves, another option is a firewall is blocking it.

You can also use my completed file, place it in
AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\[Random Numbers]\localhost\[Game directory]\Liru.exe

Dehsurc

Jul 15, 2019
you need to click a few times between the ears on the menu screen.
Great help is a mice Makro for speedclick.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I got a sad feeling we won't be able to play this anymore soon.
If that's because Flash is being discontinued it won't matter with a game like this, it's self contained. For other games that are just a .swf file make sure to keep a copy of whatever player you use safe.

Reactions: ivo12345
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes