VN Flash Completed Wolf Girl With You [v1.0.0.6/Full Moon Edition DLC] [Seismic]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
In fact, I have been looking at the way that instead of OBB read the game data in a zip format, and I have already achieved it in this way, you can use the internal memory of the cell phone, and even the microSD, but I am still doing tests .
Great! Looking forward to it.
One other thing. Have you tested the games on a real device or VM? Because it runs really slow with around 10 FPS even on high end virtual machine.
Is this is a problem related to non optimised APK packages or its the video file of the SWFs that are too much of a high quality or is it because flash runs horribly on a phone?

Sazoji

Sep 30, 2018
Whoo~ nice.
Question. How are you reimporting these video files back to the SWF?
With JPEXS, I can get the FLVs out but there aren't any options to import them back.
it requires re-rendering, also ffmpeg doesn't have the codec, so I pull out the frames as an exr sequence and only mess with the data that's being decensored before re-rendering back into vp6a (ffmpeg actually supports a compatible codec for the base layer, not the talking layer though) and inserting it back into the flash file.
Requires JPEXS -> .fla -> flash -> .flv -> .exr (lossy ->) .flv -> .swf
ffmpeg has issues with the alpha video used to overlay the talking, but I made it work somehow, requires the alpha to be multiplied correctly.

Reactions: Delexicus
May 14, 2021
It essentially did, though. The model for Liru was first shown as being completed on August 27th, 2011 (you can check his blog if you don't believe me, can't link directly because curses to me for this being only my third post). To which, while working on a few other smaller endeavors, the game was modularly built over the process of almost 5 years and with the current, base game being released in mid-2016.
I totally get the frustrations that people have here but the "it will never come out" mindset was something instilled within some people back when the base game was being made. The classic "Never Ever" picture was made as a joke because of this production duration:
View attachment 1699295

Though as well all know today it ended up coming out, despite lengthy production. As such, I believe it's just epitomic of his workflow. Most of the stuff he's made has been a lot smaller than this, so I'd imagine it's more of a given with how big this work is in comparison. Given how expansive the DLC is supposed to be (it's supposed to essentially more than double the current amount of content) and what he's been through within the past few years I'd say that the current duration is more than understandable, if not frustrating to many (including myself, the span we had to wait was bad, it's a sucky situation for everyone), but I'd argue that we'll likely get something soon. On June 8th of 2021 he gave a ballpark estimate of "85% finished" when responding to a Patron, and given the amount of time it's been since then I can totally see that number jumping up to 95% or more, even.

The wait has definitely been bad, but TL;DR: keep your head up, even if it doesn't seem like anything's gonna happen with it. We might be seeing something this year.
It'll probably be released 3 years from now...

zyzzbro

Apr 19, 2017
wait since this uses flash does it still work in 2022
Flash no longer works in browsers since 2021, though some browsers like Chrome had already stopped including the needed library code further back. Flash can also export to .exe, which will continue working, since all the necessary library code is bundled in the .exe. Seismic has distributed his work as .exe in the past, so his existing workflow should keep working just fine.

KZoG312

Oct 19, 2017
Yeah, none of the download links work. Mega link is dead and the others just give you Energy.exe which is a trojan virus if you open it.
An actual download file would be appreciated.

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
View attachment 1588247
It's here everyone!:PogChamp::PogChamp:

well a LOT had to be fixed in order to get the bath scene working, still trying to get keyframes in the render optimized since that seems to be where the lag is
Mega
just (first rename the original flash file or make a backup) replace the swf within \Content\movie\ and press play on the main exe.
I've already improved some performance in new video files of the same codec, but now that I can get compatible videos into flash, I can experiment.

Don't know about the manual overlay for the decen, which would replace the simple penis/vag with modified versions. It's not hard to make a hairy edit(already did it like 10 months ago), just that the results change the style of the animation, also it's a bitch and a half to get these things encoded right now. Some other artifacts may show up, I did a few image comparisons and the vp6 even at obscenely high bitrates still has some dither added. The main player uses flash17, so maybe I can use the 444 masters and make it run with hw acceleration instead of re-encoding down.

update: going to keep posting newer versions in this folder, the lag is gone on my laptop now so the keyframes and simplified codec seems to have saved speed. interesting bug where her voice triggers the overlay when she's sucking dick, gonna clear out those frames so they cant happen.
Mega

another update: transparency is fixed, the AMC variant should be the fastest, but has a low(er) bitrate than ffmpeg, which tries to match the average of the original, ffmpeg has less filtering too.
thanks for this thats amazing

add patreon on op also Twistty thanks
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Leak patreon
support the dev if you like!!!

Last edited:

xhienkun

Feb 1, 2019
View attachment 268432

Overview:
On a full moon, you rescued a timid puppy, that is to say a puppy-human thing... indeed, she was a lupine.

That night was the beginning of a wild and sexy new life!
Eating together, bathing together, rompy naughty things together... it's a life of romance!
We also have our quarrels but, she's ever so perky!
Thread Updated: 2019-03-23
Release Date: 2016-06-10
Developer: seismic
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0.0.6
Language: English, Japanese
Voices: Japanese
Store:

Genre:

Installation:

Additional Info:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Other: Android*

Xmas Special

- Xmas Special - - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Pass: Er@ogEVnOOk%ami_12
Cheat date file
View attachment 54609 View attachment 268439 View attachment 268440 View attachment 357443

anyways
how to reset save\data this game
like new when i install

Gr8T8ste

Sep 10, 2021
View attachment 1588247
It's here everyone!:PogChamp::PogChamp:

well a LOT had to be fixed in order to get the bath scene working, still trying to get keyframes in the render optimized since that seems to be where the lag is
Mega
just (first rename the original flash file or make a backup) replace the swf within \Content\movie\ and press play on the main exe.
I've already improved some performance in new video files of the same codec, but now that I can get compatible videos into flash, I can experiment.

Don't know about the manual overlay for the decen, which would replace the simple penis/vag with modified versions. It's not hard to make a hairy edit(already did it like 10 months ago), just that the results change the style of the animation, also it's a bitch and a half to get these things encoded right now. Some other artifacts may show up, I did a few image comparisons and the vp6 even at obscenely high bitrates still has some dither added. The main player uses flash17, so maybe I can use the 444 masters and make it run with hw acceleration instead of re-encoding down.

update: going to keep posting newer versions in this folder, the lag is gone on my laptop now so the keyframes and simplified codec seems to have saved speed. interesting bug where her voice triggers the overlay when she's sucking dick, gonna clear out those frames so they cant happen.
Mega

another update: transparency is fixed, the AMC variant should be the fastest, but has a low(er) bitrate than ffmpeg, which tries to match the average of the original, ffmpeg has less filtering too.
This is awesome, can you decensor the rest of the game as well? :p

Reactions: fanat7771

Sazoji

Sep 30, 2018
Ask the magic conch, my friend.
I replaced my break to finish this with AX, got to meet GEEKBOAT and a lot of fun things, I still have the rest of next week to do the masking.
The uncensor part of it has been done tho, just got to blend it all together, the bedroom is 90% done and all I have after that is cooking and opening 3. Been a very close soon since May. Also gonna post about that the TRIGGER/GEEKBOAT event, but that's just more uploading 2 hours of 4k video.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes