4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
1670605496606395.png
Anyone know what this is? is this the announcement for more content updates or additional specials/dlcs for the full moon version? or is this v.1.2.0.1 which someone said was just for the trial version or just an announcement banner for the fullmoon dlc itself? has this been already included with the previous full moon dlc links?

d9b3

Feb 16, 2020
View attachment 2229558
Anyone know what this is? is this the announcement for more content updates or additional specials/dlcs for the full moon version? or is this v.1.2.0.1 which someone said was just for the trial version or just an announcement banner for the fullmoon dlc itself? has this been already included with the previous full moon dlc links?
It's just a announcement banner for the full moon dlc. Have you clicked on the banner?

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
It's just a announcement banner for the full moon dlc. Have you clicked on the banner?
thnx for the reply. what I uploaded was a screenshot taken from a 4chan thread so I didnt click it or know the context behind the screenshot

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Wolf Girl with You Full Moon Edition (Includes BGM Lost Fix)
PIXELDRAIN
Isn't this the full game? Top left of the game window is filled with errors that say "voice data is not found, sound effect data is not found etc...
Do I need to download from op then download and extract this on top of the original one?

Nevermind, I've read the manual.
Also, what is Xmas Special ? Do I need that too?

Last edited:

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Also, what is Xmas Special ? Do I need that too?
No, it's just another edition of the original game. (Download the cheat data file as well if you want to play it)

Isn't this the full game? Top left of the game window is filled with errors that say "voice data is not found, sound effect data is not found etc...
Do I need to download from op then download and extract this on top of the original one?
Follow the following official guide:-
1st bug-fix is included but the 2nd one isn't but I've linked the download to it in OP.

Last edited:
Reactions: Purple_Heart

Chriseus

Jul 27, 2017
Wolf.Girl.With.You (Full Moon Edition) Full Save

Copy the file into C:\Users\(Username)\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\(Unique ID)\localhost\(Game Source Folder)\Wolf Girl with You Full Moon Edition (OR GAME FOLDER NAME)\LiruFME.exe
I tried this save but for some reason it didn't work for me, when I went into the localhost path I organized the .sol files that were in there by date and I noticed something strange, for some reason my Liru save file was showing up in its own unique number folder "##D957E57C1D6BDADD" with the name "00000001.sol" rather than anything related to Liru in the name, only the Xmas game was the one that showed in there properly as LiruXmas and had the file showing up as "seismic_liru.sol". I am not sure if its because of the location where I have my game stored on but if anyone else has the same problem then you can try my 100% save:

Another curiosity is that while I was editing my save file on saveeditoronline I saw that there were additional modes such as a dev mode and I found it quite fascinating even if the menu was kind of hard to use.

_MeatyBoy_

Dec 18, 2018
anyone else getting a problem where when they copy content liru doesnt talk?

Nevermind, I accidentally moved the folder into the new content and not along side it.

Last edited:

sneedmaster3000

Dec 10, 2022
Following up here for the Android port.

I have tried to create some Air SDK based ports but I guess using the CLI of it is not enough.
I was able to extract the SWF starter for the game from the projector EXE file with ffdec.
The file starting the game is around 10MB~, so if you want to try yourself, try using that with Air SDK.

The content folders of the main game + DLC are over 4GB, so it seems that Android does not like apps over 2GB and will complain when trying to build and sign the app.
There must be a way to read the files from storage instead of packing the APK full.

I also tried just running the SWF with the new DLC (before 2.5GB) after removing some videos (after 150MB) in hopes of just seing the Liru ERROR screen, but I keep seeing the same gray default window from the Harman starter, as if nothing was included.
The starter opens like the EXE on windows, but it will not find the content folder in my apk builds. Hope we can find a way to get this portable...

Adobe Animate might do the trick + Air SDK.
I think I will just enjoy the regular version for now.

I have tried many different things but it seems that the frame from the SWF file is the only thing that appears.
The same screen of death that seismic describes in the html manual, probably because for some reason the main swf does not find the ContentFME folder in the installed APK assets folder.
Either my file rights are fucked while packing the APK or seismic messed with the xml paths and AS3 code in a way that it just wont initiate on Android.

I even tried porting the previous version and it worked. Even some ZONE animations, no problem.
Just this new DLC that I cant enjoy on the go lol :BootyTime:

• Red Heart
Reactions: SolidFister

Himiko-S

Oct 6, 2018
Hey, what method did you use for porting these? With the new release I was hoping to get a mobile version but I am not sure how I could brew it myself.
Hello, I used the AdobeAIR SDK from harman, but since the weight of the game weighs more than 4 GB on Android, I don't think it's viable to compile it into an APK, since the way AdobeAir games run on Android is In this way, that is, once the apk is installed, it will decompress the asset files to the cell phone's cache memory and from there is where it reads them, and now the apk it would weigh from 8gb to 10gb , whose weight must be available in the cell phone, otherwise the game closes or it will start to cause slowness and loss of fps, but hey, not all is lost, since a few months ago I was looking at the files of the AdobeAIR SDK from harman, and seeing how to modify it so that it reads on android from internal storage or from a micro SD, and managed to do it in addition to being able to remove some codes that the AdobeAIR SDK of the harman includes as security, and only causes delays and loss of fps.

Reactions: sneedmaster3000

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Wolf Girl with You Full Moon Edition (Includes | Doesn't Include - Download Here)
PIXELDRAIN
Stupid question but do I need to download the game from the first page for this to work? I keep getting these warnings about missing audio files. I installed the title scene fix like the instructions said

Untitled.png

• Angry
Reactions: RedAISkye

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
It's a DLC, my guy
Ah damn thank you! I thought it was a repack with the DLC included. In my defense I'm used to file names with DLC in it when downloading cracked video game content. I also don't often see a DLC that's larger in files size than the base game itself.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
So just a remake of the same game with a bit better graphics it sounds like. So no real reason to play it if you have already played it.

• Angry
Reactions: SorrowSam
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes