VN Flash Completed Wolf Girl With You [v1.0.0.6/Full Moon Edition DLC] [Seismic]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Kanjimaru

Jan 26, 2018
This is an OLD game I remember playing this and figuring it out since there was no eng translation and my only source was getting it through nyaa torrents

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Since there's no changelog and information seems to be "there's more stuff here", could you say what the new content is? I've never played the game before and it looks interesting.
New sex scenes, new conversations, new outfit (outfits? not sure), new scenes in general. If anything you can just click somewhere between the ears of the logo in the options screen (i think it's around the top) to immediately unlock everything for replay.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
SO, THERE IS FINALLY ANAL IN THE GAME?!
Yes, there is. At least I think so anyways.
HOLY SHIT!
I was gonna say literally but... that'd be a whole different fetish, now wouldn't it...
You sure it isn't just the censorship playing tricks on your eyes?
Like, 70 to 80 percent sure. Even if this question wasn't directed at me in particular. Preetty sure I saw "Bath Anal Sex" or something like that as one of the scenes in the list.

• Haha
Reactions: junior20000

Dover2

Apr 2, 2019
My source is that I clicked it myself, and also other people in the thread have talked about it too made it the fuck up.
Haha, alright. I'm trying to find it and I'm having trouble. I'm clicking around the ears in the options menu. The top of the general in between area. Having trouble with getting it. Even tried using TAB to outline the hidden box I have to click and it's not showing up.

EDIT: Somehow my random clicking got me to find it. It made a little jingle and can confirm I have the full gallery.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Haha, alright. I'm trying to find it and I'm having trouble. I'm clicking around the ears in the options menu. The top of the general in between area. Having trouble with getting it. Even tried using TAB to outline the hidden box I have to click and it's not showing up.
It's between the ears of the logo that's on the top left of the options menu, where you can change language and audio settings, etc. It was somewhere near the top middle between them. Just try moving your mouse slowly and constantly clicking, and you should be able to hit it soon enough.

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
Since there's no changelog and information seems to be "there's more stuff here", could you say what the new content is? I've never played the game before and it looks interesting.
I only played it for a couple of minutes but it seems like small filler stuff like her being cutesy before bed, which is adorable and all, but I'm hoping leads to more lewd stuff.

ToastieJoey

Jun 6, 2019
For some reason the Wolf Girl with You Full Moon Edition DLC sounds and audio doesn't work idk if it the file or me

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes