VN Ren'Py Wolf in the Mansion [v0.1] [Placeholder Name Games]

Placeholder Name Games

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2023
mm2.jpg

Overview:
When your father was alive, the two of you were always loggerheads, and he was always a huge thorn in your side.
However, when he passed, you assumed things would get better; you were wrong.
The first update includes introducing the general story and meeting some of the included characters.​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-11
Release Date: 2024-08-11
Developer: Placeholder Name Games - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English.
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Placeholder Name Games

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2023
you need to have one hell of a story to compensate for such renders /lack of) quality:LUL:
also based on the previews (image 5) there seems to be "vaginal sex", hopefully with mc included and not with some random dude:HideThePain:
Yeah… well … we truly apologize for the bad renders. Our PC is totally fucked and can only generate such. But we promise better render quality in the future. Also yeah, we hope the story compensate.

Reactions: Moosica and Zemax

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yeah… well … we truly apologize for the bad renders. Our PC is totally fucked and can only generate such. But we promise better render quality in the future. Also yeah, we hope the story compensate.
if you have a weak setup/hardware, probably better to go for 720p renders that could be quite easily upscaled to 1080p or higher.
though nowadays with all those free ai tools perhaps such grainy renders could be improved too...just be aware of (eventual) undesired artifacts.
or just to go for a text-based game with a few renders till the things improve...

either way, good luck with your developing adventure!

Reactions: Zemax

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
I suggest you improve the images a little before releasing the game.
Like this

1.png 2.png

Placeholder Name Games

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2023
if you have a weak setup/hardware, probably better to go for 720p renders that could be quite easily upscaled to 1080p or higher.
though nowadays with all those free ai tools perhaps such grainy renders could be improved too...just be aware of (eventual) undesired artifacts.
or just to go for a text-based game with a few renders till the things improve...

either way, good luck with your developing adventure!
Funny story… that's actually how I did it.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
I gotta ask, how'd you make it this clear?
Like Abhai said, just use a good AI enhancement tool and you will be able to get clearer images.

If you still want your game to be moved to the game section, report your game post in Game Update, but I really recommend enhancing the images first.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
When your father was alive, the two of you were always at logger heads and he was always a huge thorn in your side. However when he passed, you assumed things will get better, you were wrong.
The first update includes introduction to the general story and meeting some of the included characters.​

Poorly arranged overviews are a huge thrown in my side. :(

When your father was alive, the two of you were always loggerheads, and he was always a huge thorn in your side.
However, when he passed, you assumed things would get better; you were wrong.
The first update includes introducing the general story and meeting some of the included characters.​

:sneaky:............. Ah, I feel better now.:ROFLMAO:

Dev use it if you like it.
Thanks for the share.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: aochung