VN Ren'Py Wolf in the Mansion [v0.1] [Placeholder Name Games]

Placeholder Name Games

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2023
because you have "define config.save_directory = "dark_elegance-1653677868"" in your options,rpy.
either you took the whole options.rpy from the other game, or you forgot to change it from your first game :BootyTime:
Alright, will change it in the next update then. Thanks man.

• Hey there
Reactions: Abhai

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
ok i got a issue why in the hell are my saves from we are lost in this VN? because your layout is very similar to WAL it seems so did you rip off alot of your starting game from them because my saves are on them from that VN and i have not touched it and you clearly are not the dev for WAL so why are my saves mixed up with your VN if you have not stolen their layout and such

Placeholder Name Games

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2023
ok i got a issue why in the hell are my saves from we are lost in this VN? because your layout is very similar to WAL it seems so did you rip off alot of your starting game from them because my saves are on them from that VN and i have not touched it and you clearly are not the dev for WAL so why are my saves mixed up with your VN if you have not stolen their layout and such
Both Devs are using the same name for their renpy saves. If you shut it down and delete the 'dark_elegance-1653677868' folder in your appdata folder and reopen the game, it will be fixed. (You will need to delete the folder each time you want to open the other game until one of them changes their appdata name.

Reactions: MiltonPowers

Placeholder Name Games

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2023
We probably downloaded the same GUI from itch.io.

All will be fixed in the next update. Apologies for the inconvenience.

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
the 'dark_elegance-1653677868' folder in your appdata does not exist for my download so i do not see it to get rid of i guess i will just bin this then and move onto something else to complex to search thru a bunch of shit just to delete one file or folder just to play thanks but no thanks good luck though will check it out when you got it fixed later on down the line

Placeholder Name Games

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2023
Fixed. Can you check and see if it's still the same.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Why publishing this?
Too much fuzz , too little quality.
Doomed from the start.
Damaging devs reputation forever.
Dumb???

Placeholder Name Games

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2023
View attachment 3918860

Overview:
When your father was alive, the two of you were always loggerheads, and he was always a huge thorn in your side.
However, when he passed, you assumed things would get better; you were wrong.
The first update includes introducing the general story and meeting some of the included characters.​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-11
Release Date: 2024-08-11
Developer: Placeholder Name Games - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English.
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3918861 View attachment 3918862 View attachment 3918863 View attachment 3918864 View attachment 3918865