amgwtfover

Aug 11, 2017
Hey, just to let everyone who doesn't know. Vere is in the process of migrating the game to a new engine. Dev added so much content and mechanics that RPG maker is literally crying from the abuse. It's also the cause of the lag and some of the bugs that occur in the game.
I hate to be that guy who asks but did he give an ETA on the next update or release then? Is he nearly finished upon saying this and it's close by, or is this a "this is gonna take me a few months, ttyl and unsub for now if you subbed" kind of thing?

SaltyAF

Jun 21, 2017
I hate to be that guy who asks but did he give an ETA on the next update or release then? Is he nearly finished upon saying this and it's close by, or is this a "this is gonna take me a few months, ttyl and unsub for now if you subbed" kind of thing?
iirc he wanted to stop giving deadlines he couldn't meet so it's just a "it's ready when it's ready" type of thing.

XLuteX

Aug 19, 2021
Hey, just to let everyone who doesn't know. Vere is in the process of migrating the game to a new engine. Dev added so much content and mechanics that RPG maker is literally crying from the abuse. It's also the cause of the lag and some of the bugs that occur in the game.
Transferring to another Engine ,Joiplay Players will literally crying including me who can't play this Game anymore. Dx

HelloThere677

Feb 22, 2020
I have no ETA. This is just what I have heard in the Discord. Last I heard was Vere was learning Unity while programming in the new enemy AI, player mechanics and the design/animations of new scenes and enemies.

kai123555

Oct 14, 2019
I have no ETA. This is just what I have heard in the Discord. Last I heard was Vere was learning Unity while programming in the new enemy AI, player mechanics and the design/animations of new scenes and enemies.
he's not switching engines yet its still going to be in rpg maker

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes