Aug 8, 2020
hm alright does the dev sometimes chat on the server? did he say anything maybe?
He does, sometimes. Likes to help when someone has trouble with their game. Though probably best not to ask about the progress of the game itself and let em work since we're already getting sneak peaks from time to time.

It's a long car ride and you wouldn't want to be the driver being asked every few hours if we're there yet.

Jul 26, 2020
He does, sometimes. Likes to help when someone has trouble with their game. Though probably best not to ask about the progress of the game itself and let em work since we're already getting sneak peaks from time to time.

It's a long car ride and you wouldn't want to be the driver being asked every few hours if we're there yet.
Did he end up changing the game engine, or is he still bound to RPGMaker?

MadKitten

Mar 12, 2023
As i heard developer deactivated patreon donations for one month, prolly(just making asumptions) coz hes making rest and as he anounced, a big engine update is comming, along with new content, maybe he knew its gonna take longer time, be pattient, until now he didnt disappoint. For me up untill now, game was 5/5 star.

Fun fact: This game characters doesnt have noses in frontal view! Once you see it, you cant unsee it :sneaky:

Aug 8, 2020
Did he end up changing the game engine, or is he still bound to RPGMaker?
Next update whenever that comes out will still be using RPGMaker. The plan is to for him to finish what he has made in RPGMaker first to act like a sort of demo(?) after that he will remake it again from scratch using another game engine.

Take that info with a grain of salt though, It's not confirmed that he would move to a completely different engine like Unity, Unreal or Godot. He only ever mention that his first choice is switching from VX to MZ (which is the most likely) since the code is easier to port as switching to another engine from RPGMaker to the other formerly mentioned would need to create entirely new assets.

I'm just regurgitating what I'm reading in the Discord and the Patreon posts so don't take what I say as reliable.

rapiersreipar

May 27, 2018
Any snapshots of what the next update is 'anticipated' to include?
Combat won't be grid-based anymore.
There'll also be new sprites and such.
And the game's aspect ratio will be changed to "better facilitate the illustration performances during battles".
Aside from those, there's also going to be new enemies like Goblins, with pregnancy scenes, a bigger underground prison with escape, a tavern after helping Reynold with a bunny girl event, and other stuff to add more to the story. For now it'll be required to help Reynold in v8.0, but eventually you can choose not to. I recommend looking at their newest free Patreon post for more specific info in their own words.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vodka6329

Dec 14, 2022
Kind of sadge that the devs won't be adding human pregnancies. but oh well, this is a very good game regardless.

It seems like the developer is genuinely invested in creating this game and seeing it through, so I have no doubt it continues to do well and will be released eventually. unlike most "In-Development" titles out there. yes I'm looking at you Lilith's Throne

_ _ _ _ _

Jul 20, 2017
Next update whenever that comes out will still be using RPGMaker. The plan is to for him to finish what he has made in RPGMaker first to act like a sort of demo(?) after that he will remake it again from scratch using another game engine.

Take that info with a grain of salt though, It's not confirmed that he would move to a completely different engine like Unity, Unreal or Godot. He only ever mention that his first choice is switching from VX to MZ (which is the most likely) since the code is easier to port as switching to another engine from RPGMaker to the other formerly mentioned would need to create entirely new assets.

I'm just regurgitating what I'm reading in the Discord and the Patreon posts so don't take what I say as reliable.
>However, in the end, I decided to first complete WOS.

>I will use a new engine for the next project.

I'm reading it as more that he'll stick to using rpgm for this game and then use unity for his next one, unless it's as you say and that "next one" is just this game remade in unity, at least going off the patreon/ci-en posts since I'm not keeping up with his discord's updates.

Reactions: meme_Lordo
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes